• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Raw Discussion Thread, May 1, 2017: Strowman redefines brutality

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Cena would've done it......clearly not reading the playbook.
4C8wgn2.jpg

Deezy

DZ PZ
Why are anyone helping Alexa Bliss? She's the champion who proclaimed herself better than all of them.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Why are anyone helping Alexa Bliss? She's the champion who proclaimed herself better than all of them.
Cause you know....heels. It's the wrestling way.
Imagine the ratings if these women were in bra and panties.
I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing them like that but we've evolved past that with the women's division. The matches are actually good now unlike back when you had a lot of bra and panties matches.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Cause you know....heels. It's the wrestling way.

I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing them like that but we've evolved past that with the women's division. The matches are actually good now unlike back when you had a lot of bra and panties matches.
Trish and Lita, Victoria, Jackie Moore and Molly Holly say shut the fuck up with that women's revolution horse shit.