• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Raw Discussion Thread, May 1, 2017: Strowman redefines brutality

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Trish and Lita, Victoria, Jackie Moore and Molly Holly say shut the fuck up with that women's revolution horse shit.
Yeah those were great talents I agree. But at that time they also wasn't giving women good time, most people didn't even care to see the matches. I for one rather see a good match. If I wanna see women they are plenty on the internet. Now maybe if it's two of the women who can't work a good fucking match sure why not do a bra and panties match.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Yeah those were great talents I agree. But at that time they also wasn't giving women good time, most people didn't even care to see the matches. I for one rather see a good match. If I wanna see women they are plenty on the internet. Now maybe if it's two of the women who can't work a good fucking match sure why not do a bra and panties match.
Undisputed GOAT
trish-stratus-54.jpg

Nuff said

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Undisputed GOAT
trish-stratus-54.jpg

Nuff said
I'm more of a Lita fan but Trish is great as well. The women you named yeah I wish they was in this area where women are taking seriously because they could really help the division out. Doesn't mean we need that bra and panties shit IMO.