#Raw Discussion Thread, Feb 6: Goldberg to answer Brock Lesnar’s WrestleMania challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fauche

Reaction score
Joe would have been a hell of a WWECW champion in 08/09

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
A new chamber? this one gonna be made of plastic and LED lights

Fauche

Reaction score
there's no way in hell that this many wwe fans live in portland. this is just seattle in a different building

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
No, his comment was the match made the most sense from a booking standpoint. Booking that match literally happened tonight. No booking for that match happened before tonight. Whatever.
No I said Brock interfering and costing himself a guaranteed title match at mania is stupid and doesn't benefit anybody.

I had no opinion on the booking of the match until you brought it up in one of your tangents, then all off a sudden you act like we're trolling you.

Then you start going off on more tangents about mania moments and being a stooge and accepting whatever I'm given.

Even though I never had an opinion either way, just said it's the most likely scenario because Goldberg losing makes no sense and it wouldn't make sense for Brock to cost himself a title shot...That's not revenge, that's idiocy because he just played himself.

Tangent tangent tangent.

Fauche

Reaction score
they selling joe as Triple H's assassin

good luck trying to fill Joey and Jamie's boots, bud

Reactions: Deezy

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Joe attacking Roman is win. Gotta believe this wouldn't be happening if not for Rollins injury but I ain't complaining.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
there's no way in hell that this many wwe fans live in portland. this is just seattle in a different building
All the hipsters thought they were going to NXT and it was an intimate environment.

Reactions: Fauche

Fauche

Reaction score
fuck can you imagine if joe injured reigns tonight?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Samoa Joe probably suggested wearing g a t shirt but Vince was like "Kevin....You tanned".

Fauche

Reaction score
fuck can you imagine if joe injured reigns tonight?

perfect set up for a years too late TNA invasion angle

where the Voodoo Kin Mafia at? FIGHT AT THE ALAMDOME!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No I said Brock interfering and costing himself a guaranteed title match at mania is stupid and doesn't benefit anybody.

I had no opinion on the booking of the match until you brought it up in one of your tangents, then all off a sudden you act like we're trolling you.

Then you start going off on more tangents about mania moments and being a stooge and accepting whatever I'm given.

Even though I never had an opinion either way, just said it's the most likely scenario because Goldberg losing makes no sense and it wouldn't make sense for Brock to cost himself a title shot...That's not revenge, that's idiocy because he just played himself.

Tangent tangent tangent.
:beckylol

Acting like you didn't post this:

:wedone

Which is your troll attempt at shutting down a conversation.

You brought up that people called you a WWE stooge in the past. I can't remember if you said it happened here or at the forum full of neckbeards and I also asked if you were that stooge because you did say you had no opinion. You're allowed to have an opinion. You don't have to defend everything WWE books. If you don't want to see something, you can say this what WWE will probably do, but I'd prefer if they do this.

And you were the one who brought up how the booking of Goldberg to the title made sense leading up to this show.

Whatever if you full good about everything WWE does and calls having an opinion a tangent, I'll leave you to it.