#Raw Discussion Thread, Feb 6: Goldberg to answer Brock Lesnar’s WrestleMania challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why is it all the kids fault?.....Not Undertaker almost got hepatitis from Bob Orton or the outbreak of staph infection from dry blood on mats getting into others scrapes?

That PG talk is just a crutch.

Wwe can test the wrestlers before a planned blood match/spot.

smarkouts

Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to channel my inner cornette here...

Why in the f*ck can we never get a clean finish in the main event? I can see Vince and his stooges in the back or possibly Trips+Vince in the back thinking they're out smarting us by "swerving" us every week. Joe isn't the talent that needs that type of horrible and sloppy booking. Nor is Reigns btw. That dude has so much natural heat - why they don't use that? I don't know. Give us a CLEAN finish, for once, PLEASE. Let talent go over on their own without another sloppy half baked swerve. God it annoys me. We know why we're in the seats every week, we don't need crappy booking and horrible half baked swerves to keep us. Just give us straight wrestling. Minus the AE I'm not going there, let's talk 90-95 WWE(F) booking. They knew what their audience was and gave it to them. They've regressed so bad all because they're trying to outsmart us. God, it pisses me off so bad because this roster is loaded, but whoever has the books is running it straight in to the ground in typical wwe fashion.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

smarkouts

Reaction score
Why is it all the kids fault?.....Not Undertaker almost got hepatitis from Bob Orton or the outbreak of staph infection from dry blood on mats getting into others scrapes?

That PG talk is just a crutch.
Somehow, WWE pulled it off for years without incident. I highly doubt that is the reason. I'm more inclined to go with Vince has no competition anymore therefore, he can afford to play it safe and try to market to family friendly crowds and do good for his stockholders. The second a company starts to challenge WWE is the second we get that crap back.(NJPW or Luche Libre with their growing relationship with Turner broadcasting. SAVE US, TED!)
If you pray hard enough to the WWE God maybe you get a hard way at EC like at SummerSlam.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk