RAW April 21st, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The beginning segment was supposed to be the ending segment... it was supposed to end with Kane standing over Bryan.. but since his father died today they did it first and then he went straight to the airport afterward... he is most likely already in the air on the way home by now.

Reactions: Wilby

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
It's three on one, but if Cena don't win this, I'll be very surprised!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cena being voted into the handicap match by the fans could be part of a long-term storyline to turn Cena.

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
Cena being voted into the handicap match by the fans could be part of a long-term storyline to turn Cena.
That would be a great surprise.

I surely cannot see them turning their biggest draw (financially with merchandise at the very least). In terms of business, it just wouldn't make sense.

Reaction score
I thought about that, but I don't know. There needs to be something huge to turn him heel. It's almost to the point where I just can't see it happening, but I know it's a big possibility. Eventually. One day.

Reactions: Leo C

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That would be a great surprise.

I surely cannot see them turning their biggest draw (financially with merchandise at the very least). In terms of business, it just wouldn't make sense.
Well, sure, there's that, but Cena has been distancing himself from the ME a bit (at least for now), and there are lots of young guys going up, so who knows? I think it's just a matter of time until he can turn (aka there's a replacement) so that time may be nearing.

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
Well, sure, there's that, but Cena has been distancing himself from the ME a bit (at least for now), and there are lots of young guys going up, so who knows? I think it's just a matter of time until he can turn (aka there's a replacement) so that time may be nearing.
I agree with that.

Although Daniel Bryan is so over, he's never really been the company's choice. I'd imagine they'd want to get one of their own picks fully over before they consider turning Cena - alas, Roman Reigns.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, it's possible they want to get Reigns up there. And indeed Cena's turn, if it went down like that, would be similar to Hogan's. It'd be an epic night no doubt.

Reactions: Brosnar
Reaction score
Looks like Cena's wearing a thong. What is that about? It's not the first time I've seen that on wrestlers. I'd imagine it would make sense if they were wearing those really short speedo style trunks and they needed to fit a cup in there or something....I need to make this a thread of its own. lol