• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw 4/11

Luke Flywalker

^Sadly, he may have saved someone from being future endeavored... and you know it's a sad day in the world of wrestling when being a part of APPLE signifies you won't be future endeavored.

Axis

Speaking of which, APPLE may be the greatest combination of wrestlers ever. Probably the second best stable of all time behind the Horsemen if we're being totally honest with ourselves.

fuzzy

wait, so APPLE is actuallya legit stable? lol
where was CM Punk and why wasn't he in that number 1 contenders match?

plachi

Banned
Punk is obviously going to continue his feud with Orton judging by Nexus' interference, which is no bad thing because Punk is fucking awesome and deserves to have a properly built feud with a top guy.

Airfixx

Eventually watched the show....

Firstly, in their rage, everyone appears to have negelected note that Cena is in fact booked for the title match too. Still sucks big-time, but no-where near as bad as the prospect of the 1-on-1 Miz/Truth that this thread implies. Beyond that, I couldn't fucking believe what I was watching..... How the fuck, after 2 matches, does Truth manage to survive more offense from Cena than we've probably seen anyone take in their fucking lives... Honestly, I was even waiting for him to power out of the STFU. Just horrible.

...But yeah, who the fuck has Morrison upset? ...Ok, so they unfortunately couldn't find him a good spot for him (or even ANY fucking ring-time at all!) on the WM card, but he was left looking like shit last night!

LOL @ Apple ("In the name of Vladimir Kolslov" :arf-arf: ), but whilst this is pressumably is a one night only shot, ironically, if you consider them away from Kyfaybe they ARE pretty fucking awesome! Also made my mind hark back to other epic factions like The Job Squad & Foley's Union.

Dissapointed to see Nexus return..... But even more so without Husky.

Kong: Cool, but the Divas scene is even worse than ever right now. They've got girls like Beth, Natty, Melina and so-on sat around doing fuck all whilst the like of Eve and The Bellas battle it out for the title, Kelly Kelly getting the little rub from Vicki recently... There's some intriguing match ups available to them, but they need to shake this shit up massively if Kong is to achive anything but a flash-in-the-pan, gimmick run. Either that or she's gonna end up facing guys all the time and still come off like no more than a gimmick.

Luke Flywalker

^From the numerous reports left and right, Vince McMahon and maybe 97% of anyone affiliated with the WWE completely disrespects Morrison as a man because of Melina cheating on him and him not standing up to her or the boys in the back and apparently acting like it never happened or didn't bother him, and Vince has never liked Morrison in the ring because he looks too much like he's trying to perform, rather than just performing and looking like he's credibly tough, and the cold shoulder to Trish AT Mania where he couldn't properly do his job and act on camera apparently left everyone pissed, it's not like the E could have turned him heel for it to cover it up... they've got too many as it is.

fuzzy

what did morrison do that was so bad at WM with trish? the match itself was a total joke.
btw who did melina cheat on him with? why what does it matter to vince or the boys anyone's personal life?

Luke Flywalker

^Melina cheated with Batista for sure, another almost for sure was Mike Knox, and the rest are rumors, but it's quite a few names.

At WrestleMania, he refused to celebrate with Trish after the match was over, and whether his beef was legitimate or not, you don't break character ON SCREEN, LIVE... ESPECIALLY at WrestleMania.

It matters to Vince because Morrison is a bitch and it pretty much solidified for Vince that Morrison seems like a coward who can't fight. If Vince doesn't believe you can fight or stand up for yourself and you show him that he's right, he's not going to sell you to the world that you can.

Think about it like this, if you owned a magazine and you require your writers to be unbiased in all reviews, and someone was showing absolute bias, you'd be pissed off at them, you wouldn't want to print it. If it managed to pass you and was printed, it could really hurt your image. Now let's say this same writer wasn't favorable from the start anyways, you hired them for their potential but all they ever showed was they don't want to commit time or energy to doing their work and did enough just to remain hired... you'd be pretty pissed, right?

It matters to Vince because the WWE is his name, it's what he is, it's what his entire life is about and built around. When someone isn't doing things the way Vince wants or needs them done... well... Vince is going to do something about it.

Luke Flywalker

^LMAO

Well, it's true. If someone fucked your girl, would you seriously walk up and put your face in it and try to be friends with the guy still? Come on, now!

fuzzy

wow! why is he still with her? this guy has a serious case of "I know I can change her" blues.....

ya i agree with you on that, you gotta stay in character when you doing a job, no matter how much beef you gott with the person on screen.

so with all this heat on him, do you think mayve he's gonna jump ship or just one day walk out?

Airfixx

I don't get it.... If that's the case, what's his beef with Trish?

^LMAO

Well, it's true. If someone fucked your girl, would you seriously walk up and put your face in it and try to be friends with the guy still? Come on, now!

C'mon, if that's the case with what you're saying about how WWE expect their employees to conduct themselves, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.... That's the complete opposite of what they expected from Matt Hardy when Edge fucked Lita (At the first sign of any heat they released the poor fucker!)... And even then it still acted as the catalyst for the biggest program of his life.... S'cuse me, but I don't recall JoMo v Batista fued back when all this sh*t came out.

It seems absolutely preposterous to me that they can't find a way to make a star out for this guy....

...god...

Yeah sorry, none of that shit matters, Vince doesn't fucking care. The reason he's not pushing him is because he sucks.

Luke Flywalker

I don't get it.... If that's the case, what's his beef with Trish?

C'mon, if that's the case with what you're saying about how WWE expect their employees to conduct themselves, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.... That's the complete opposite of what they expected from Matt Hardy when Edge fucked Lita (At the first sign of any heat they released the poor fucker!)... And even then it still acted as the catalyst for the biggest program of his life.... S'cuse me, but I don't recall JoMo v Batista fued back when all this sh*t came out.

It seems absolutely preposterous to me that they can't find a way to make a star out for this guy....

His beef with Trish was apparently that Melina felt shafted by Trish getting a spot she or some other diva could have had at WrestleMania... where instead they were written out for Trish.

As far as the other stuff, just going off of the only "reported" info... I think it said a lot that Edge gave Morrison the cold shoulder on Raw and numerous superstars have spoken on the situation as of late.