• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw 4/11

Airfixx

Well as a wrestling fan it sure would have sucked if Melina was in the match, she's awful. If you can put Trish Stratus in the match, you do.

Fine, but none of that a result of JoMo being "the biggest pussy in the industry".

As a wrestling fan it sucks that his pussy boy behavior is costing him a higher spot in the company because it sure would be swell to see a fresh face or two in the main event scene

...But is it really? Already voiced my doubts over the rumours being peddled being behind a concious decision on Vince's part to de-push him.

Sorry, just not as quick to buy into this shit as some people appear to be.

1chiban

Heels should ALWAYS be color guys and not play by play, but that is something that makes Cole unique. He's not as great as people are making him out to be, his heel character is watered down heel manager 101, but the problem is his announcing. He's done a fine job of getting himself over, but his real job, and the main knock on him, is his inability to get the workers over through his commentating ability. That is what separates the announcers today from the likes of JR, Heenan, Monsoon, Vince and Ventura. Who was it that was arguing that announcers aren't necessary for wrestling? Their the first point of contact between talent and fans and they are as instrumental as getting a worker over as the worker themselves are.

Exactamundo

Fine, but none of that a result of JoMo being "the biggest pussy in the industry".

...But is it really? Already voiced my doubts over the rumours being peddled being behind a concious decision on Vince's part to de-push him.

Sorry, just not as quick to buy into this shit as some people appear to be.

It is. I image you have or had a job at some point, correct? Attitude and ethic will drive your success. Morrison's pussy boy attitude is hindering his. It's effecting not only his standing, but the product itself. And Jo Mo is indeed the biggest pussy in the industry, regardless of my fanhood or not.

Airfixx

It's the legitimacy of the claims that Vince is holding JoMo back for this reason is what I'm doubting, NOT whether or not he is a pussy.

I image you have or had a job at some point, correct? Attitude and ethic will drive your success.

Attitude towards my WORK and my WORK ethic maybe.... My attitude towards my girlfriend, or more specifically, whether or not I let her cheat on me? I think I'd be seeking legal advice if I ever got held-back for such non-WORK related stuff.

1chiban

On a JoMo-related note. Is it me or was that opening promo with him and R-Truth absolutely painful to watch? Granted, it was the set-up for R-Truth to turn heel (which all seems rather rushed), but still, it sucked big time. Neither of them are any good on the mic.

Axis

It was almost charming it was so horrible. Morrison especially had some good lines, and he just delivered them so poorly.

1chiban

I don't think that was helped by Truth talking over absolutely everything Morrison said. Granted, people interrupt each other in real life like that, but it doesn't work in an in-ring promo :/ Truth was the worst of the two by far.

Morrison was worse. At least Truth tried. Heck, Truth might have even been really good, had anyone been able to understand what he was saying. Both need to take a trip to FCW though.

Luke Flywalker

That entire promo/segment reeked of TNA to me...

...Truth should have stayed, and Morrison needs to make the break for it. He IS Bischoff's guy anyways (even though Bischoff always treated him like the tool he really is anyways).