• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I can't figure out what I just saw... R-Truth, who wasn't even around for 2 months is now a contender fot the WWE Championship?

What... the f*&K

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So Edge is retiring and ADR is going to be the new champ, and Truth is wrestling for the world title. Not to mention Cole/King are going at it again for 15+minutes of a snoozefest to waste more time that the midcard talent can use. How much shittier can this Extreme Rules PPV shape up to be? My god.

fuzzy

Reaction score
edge is retiring as champion, they haven't taken teh belt off him, or at else they didn't yet not on raw anyway.
most like though ADR is gonna face chirstian at ER for the belt, either that or when he's given the belt on SD, christian will come out and challenge him for it at ER?
don't have a clue what and why r-truth is in there?

Doomsday

Reaction score
Awesome Kong is coming!
She had a promo.
[video=youtube;QG--FjXsQ4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG--FjXsQ4k[/video]

Kong is coming to save the Diva's division.
She'll be the 3rd good talent. LayCool are 1 & 2.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Could be worse, at least it's not Miz vs Cena one on one again.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^^ OK so they didn't tear the house down at Mania, but seriously, how's that worse than (literally*) a JOBBER like Truth main eventing for a PPV for a world title?

I know win/loss doesn't count for a great deal, but fuck me the guys prob won like 5 matches during this entire current run which is, what, 4+ years deep now....? Fucking insulting if they expect us to suspend that kind of dis-belief. I know there's the whole talk of WWE is for 5 year olds now anyway, but fuck them, I was smart enough to see through crap like that when I was 5.

WM 's lamesness suggested to me that I take an indefinite sabbatical from watching WWE (and thus wrestling as a whole), but just the mere thought of t-h-i-s (I haven't seen Raw yet) has pretty much tipped me over the edge (no pun).

Gotta be the worst Raw in history... Edge's suprise retirement AND Truth gets a world title shot.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Gotta be the worst Raw in history... Edge's suprise retirement AND Truth gets a world title shot.

This. Plus Larry Sweeney dies too. :( Such a sad day in the wrestling world. One of the worst imo.

But seriously, why the fuck Truth? Morrison would have been such a better choice. People are actually somewhat behind him and give two fucks about him. Not to mention his history with Miz. Would have owned. Who's going to buy this PPV with Truth in it? Seriously. Nobody. Dolph owns so hard. Laughed my ass off at the opening promo when truth said: "I've never been given a one on one world title match," and Dolph responds with "There's a reason for that. You suck." :lmmmao:

Truer words have never been spoken.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^ 'Wrestler of the week' award to Ziggles, fo sho'!

So what happened to Jonny C ram-raiding his way back into the #1 contender spot?

(Surely that's what battle royals are for? : P )

seX-Power

Reaction score
Morrison would probably be where Truth if Vince didn't have heat on him for ignoring Trish Stratus at WM.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LOL Peep, I died when Ziggler said that. But also from a technical standpoint... YOU CLOSED RAW WITH R-TRUTH'S THEME SONG PLAYING...

...and even AFTER he got punked by John Cena!?

FUCKING LAME!!!!!!!!

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yeah. Cena owns him and knocks him over. He just gets up and laughs and walks away. Typical ★★★★★★.

fuzzy

Reaction score
was cena punkin' him after the match 'cause wwe trying to push him to be more heel or showing us that he's turning heel by punking truth? if that's the case, it would be somewhat beleiveable if anyone actually thought that truth is gonna win the title or even has a chance.
last time i saw truth, didn't he mess up by saying the wrong name of the city they were in? and cena came out later and saved his butt for it? so he gets rewarded with a title shot?

Axis

Reaction score
R-Truth? Ridiculous. I'm probably going to stop Raw for a while. It is unfortunate when there aren't really any combinations I'd like to feud over the world title on Raw. There isn't a match where I'd think, "Wow, if that was on a PPV, that would be a really awesome match." Maybe Punk/Cena or Punk/Triple H? Raw sucks.

noumenon

Reaction score
What an absolutely horrific RAW from all ends.

Sin Cara is absolute bullshit. Thankfully Primo was in there to sell those absolutely ridiculous moves (and even be able to pull them off). I've already seen my share of head scissors for the year... next please. How is this guy going to work with anyone over 200 lbs, completely ridiculous. I know, "BUT WHAT ABOUT REY!?"... this guy is no Rey.

MORE Cole/Lawler? Really? Enough of this crap. And seriously what the hell was the point to him turning on Swagger?

Wow...Morrison must really be on the shit list since the whole Trish thing at Mania. R Truth... really? Give me a break. If I didn't think the guy was there as a pin for Miz because they don't have the balls to put him over Cena I would be even more pissed. What a joke.

And Edge. EDGE!? EDGE!??!?!?!? Don't get me started.... ugh.

Axis

Reaction score
And Edge. EDGE!? EDGE!??!?!?!? Don't get me started.... ugh.

I know right. He shouldn't even have gotten air time. A WWE.com announcement would have been just fine.