RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (RTWM, Royal Rumble Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
HHH is like "okay old man, okay. we get it. All you have to live for is wrestlemania. That is sad. Bye"

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
GoldDust said:
HHH is like "okay old man, okay. we get it. All you have to live for is wrestlemania. That is sad. Bye"

made me lol hard

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm hoping that HHH has rejected it, and Taker needs an opponent. But we all know it's going to be HHH vs Taker at WM.

So let's get this straight, HHH makes Taker look like shit at last WM, mentions in a promo that only HHH could walk out of Taker and Taker hasn't been seen since, and then rejects another match against Taker who's practically begging?

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
seabs said:
I've got a really bad feeling this may be the end of the streak. Hunter's an egotistical prick so I can't see him losing twice.

Like I said on page 93. This is going to be when he breaks his streak.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
This, was by far, the best RAW withing the past 3 years. It was so intense and enjoyable. I bet the RAW ratings have gone through the roof this show.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
That's so anti-climatic. Swear that promo has happened before...

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Best RAW in a loooooong time. The end was epic. It might be HHH again, but really who else is there this year? Atleast it's continuing on a story.

Just a fantastic RAW, from top to bottom.