RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (RTWM, Royal Rumble Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
@[seabs] @[Goldberg] @[Sage] @[Tombstone Piledriver] @[Crayo] @[Cloud] @[TheNova] @[White Panda] @[Xanth] @[Leojaay] @[Saylor]

You all should start posting whether you're a wrestling fan or not. @[Crayo], doesm't seem to think we can beat the RR thread record.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I call WrestleMania thread to beat it :wink:.

As for these RAW threads, I don't think they'll beat the PPV's of course, but they still have good amount of posts in them :).

WM should be the biggest thread we'll have more active members by then too so bring it on!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
RKO said:
@[seabs] @[Goldberg] @[Sage] @[Tombstone Piledriver] @[Crayo] @[Cloud] @[TheNova] @[White Panda] @[Xanth] @[Leojayy] @[Saylor]

You all should start posting whether you're a wrestling fan or not. @[Crayo], doesm't seem to think we can beat the RR thread record.

I'm up for beating the Royal Rumble thread, that would be awesome. It's just down to others if they're willing to participate in the discussions, we can beat it if we all give it a good attempt, got a feeling we'll fall short, though!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I'm up for beating the Royal Rumble thread, that would be awesome. It's just down to others if they're willing to participate in the discussions, we can beat it if we all give it a good attempt, got a feeling we'll fall short, though!

how many pages was it? 700+ posts werent it?

Reaction score
Only reason we had 700+ replies was because of the 30 Man Rumble. Everyone just started posting each entry person, each person who got eliminated, and their thoughts/reactions about the entry person.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Another 50 pages to beat the record. Last Monday, we had 45 pages I do believe. It'll be really really close.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
RKO said:
Another 50 pages to beat the record. Last Monday, we had 45 pages I do believe. It'll be really really close.

This is an interesting objective. It is achievable, just going to be hard.