Raw 2/21

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
Tonight is the night after the chamber..

2/21/11? who is it?

cena adress rock? lets discuss

Axis

Reaction score
I do not understand why Heath Slater hates professional wrestling. Just didn't feel like breaking up that pin, Heath? Just not quite worth the effort to pull Miz off your partner? Sucks to be a smurf, smurf.

Kaedon

Reaction score
God damn, after watching that HHH/Taker promo, and that Cena promo it reaffirms what I say about the direction of the company. Those kind of visceral reactions are the reactions your champ should get EVERY TIME he comes out, not only when he works with the right guy or when the crowd is hot. I can not wait for HHH vs. Taker. The tag match was garbage as it's pretty meaningless. Ooo look, they won the tag titles, so what? How many times in the past few years has a face and a heel won the tag titles to create this stupid odd couple scenario? Sure HHH has fought Taker at Mania, but this is for a different reason, it's for revenge and I know these guys are going to steal the show because the two jobbers we have in the main event can't do shit in the ring.

noumenon

Reaction score
It really feels great to have HHH back, its been far too long. Seriously an amazing response to his return, even better than the undertaker. Cena is quickly growing on me more and more... There is really little I can find to complain about for him. The guy always shines in high profile situations and has really proved given the chane of a PG ratings system being removed would probably be the same calibur entertainer as a rock or austin.
BTW.... What a horrible slap in the face to sheamus having to lose to henry immediately following the return of his rightful opponent in HHH.

Also I think miz and cena holdinf onto the titles would have actually worked in some way. Could have made an interesting dynamic for the two leading into mania and made miz look quite strong for a while.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Not only that, but the Sheamus/Henry match was GARBAGE.

Reaction score
This was a very solid raw. I loved the swerve tag ending. Most people were expecting the unlikely duo holding the tag straps like cena did with hbk years ago and it looks likee they were going that way and went with a cool little swerve and made miz that much more a prick. Good shit and funny as hell how fast cena got the entire crowd off his ass with one thuganomics throw back. That was an awesome promo. Good show.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
RAW was very good. The Cena rap was refreshing and unexpected. It was by no means an al time epic Cena crica 2004 rap, but very good unlike some people though, I am pretty sure he wont go back to the Dr. of Thuganomics character full time, but it was a nice throwback. The HHH/Taker returns were well done and were executed much better than I could have expected. I never realized how much I missed Triple H. Seeing him back was freaking awesome, like previously stated it's been far too long. Mania is starting to take shape very nicely.

Axis

Reaction score
Why is Triple H going for revenge on the Undertaker, when Sheamus took him out? Triple H cannot be that mad about Undertaker retiring Shawn Michaels. He was there when Shawn lost last year. He came out the next night on Raw and cut a promo on behalf of him, in which he did not mention it being Undertaker's fault.

The only logical direction they can go in from here is that Triple H and Undertaker were working out together while preparing for their returns, and there was a nuclear leak nearby and they were exposed to radiation. There were no obvious effects, but they have some weird condition where their brains misinterpret who they are looking at. Triple H thinks that the Undertaker is Sheamus, and the Undertaker thinks that Triple H is both the subconscious and physical blend of Kane and Wade Barrett.

...god...

Reaction score
Also, I completely agree with Axis. I was pissed about the same thing and was 100% sure for that reasoning that the rumors were untrue because it would make ZERO fucking sense. This right here is more illogical and dumb than anything TNA has certainly done, it's just completely randomly and out of the blue with two of the biggest names of all time, whom were also RETURNING after 6-12 months! I mean, I'm trying really hard not to care, and I somewhat don't because TRIPLE H and The Undertaker are fucking back. TRIPLE H IS FUCKING BACK! And in that of it's own I'm excited as fuck and it was awesome, but these are again, the biggest relevant names and of all time, they deserved a much bigger return I think or something more. Like, this was nothing compared to Triple H's awesome 2007 return, while I'm still glad he's back, Idk. Also if it's career vs. streak that will be the dumbest shit ever. Mainly because it was JUST done, and it will just seem unoriginal and weak to end a guy like Triple H's career on this, and more importantly, HE SHOULDN'T AND BETTER NOT RETIRE. It would also have to be in hell in a cell to spark the peak amounts of interest. Which leads to what I was saying like 6-8 months ago that they should have started this feud back when Undertaker got fucking 'attacked' and just had it be Triple H to play the vengeful heel/tweener, he could pull it off, then have it culminate at Hell in a Cell with a brutal fight where they both beat the shit out of each other so bad it goes undecided and they both take an indefinite leave from the injuries. God how much star power do they lack if they have to do this and can't gave Undertaker a proper new opponent. Fucking pay Austin or Rock to do a match or something if you have to do this, honestly.

Kaedon

Reaction score
HHH was there last year the day after Shawn lost....yeah and so what? That doesn't mean he still can't be mad. Taker taking out my best friend is more important than some pasty jobber who did something that a ton of people have done to me already (took me out for a few months) see Batista etc.

Axis

Reaction score
My point is, if he was mad, why did he wait eleven months to bring it up? Couldn't have made him that upset.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
And it's not like Undertaker didn't win cleanly; and it's not like Shawn didn't lose the year before. And it's not like HHH wasn't pissed at Shawn for putting his career on the line telling him not to do it prior to WrestleMania. And it's not like Triple H doesn't already know from experience that Undertaker at Mania is as close to unstoppable as anything you'll ever see in wrestling unless they put Hunter's career on the line this year... because that guy is NOT retiring!

Kaedon

Reaction score
My point is, if he was mad, why did he wait eleven months to bring it up? Couldn't have made him that upset.

Because he was busy getting his head kicked in by Sheamus. Hell, he was taken out THE DAY OF HBKS RETIREMENT. What was he supposed to do, challenge Taker that day?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Didn't Sheamus put Triple H out after the 2nd PPV match of the feud at Extreme Rules? I know he attacked him after the HBK farewell thing but he didn't "put him out" until after he went over Trips @ Extreme Rules.