Rate the ugly IWF members out of 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeah same here. when mine goes up for voting let me know.

yeah! same here...fyi: I'm the mexican ni'gger lookin' guy.
ms13vskenfan044.jpg

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Mat and Kirsty were cool and nice to me. They actually met on this forum, than met each other irl.. lmfao. But they were cool, never had a problem with them at all.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Mat and Kirsty were cool and nice to me. They actually met on this forum, than met each other irl.. lmfao. But they were cool, never had a problem with them at all.

...god...

Reaction score
God someone PLEASE FUCKING BRING BACK LKP. I'LL FUCKING DO ANYTHING OK? I'M GOING INSANE, FUCK, BKB, BEER, PLEASE I NEED TO RELAX, HELP. Sigh, I'm sorry, I just can't take it anymore and these sporadic attacks are becoming more frequent and apparent in my everyday life (or lack thereof).

...god...

Reaction score
God someone PLEASE FUCKING BRING BACK LKP. I'LL FUCKING DO ANYTHING OK? I'M GOING INSANE, FUCK, BKB, BEER, PLEASE I NEED TO RELAX, HELP. Sigh, I'm sorry, I just can't take it anymore and these sporadic attacks are becoming more frequent and apparent in my everyday life (or lack thereof).