Rate the ugly IWF members out of 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
^ um, I don't hate them, I just find them fucking annoying. Get your facts straight before you say something dumb next time, kthnx. I didn't even think of either of them until I went to check out the new WTF and saw her pictures in the thread. I didn't even remember those two existing until then. Fag.

Considering you're still trolling them a year later after they've done and moved on from you, shows me that you still can't move on from whatever pointless conflict you guys had back in the day. Either way, you missed the context of my quote that I was agreeing with you that they are ugly spawns of Satan. But when you continue to post pictures of them to remind everyone how ugly they are, you have a problem with letting go. Nuff said.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
^ um, I don't hate them, I just find them fucking annoying. Get your facts straight before you say something dumb next time, kthnx. I didn't even think of either of them until I went to check out the new WTF and saw her pictures in the thread. I didn't even remember those two existing until then. Fag.

Considering you're still trolling them a year later after they've done and moved on from you, shows me that you still can't move on from whatever pointless conflict you guys had back in the day. Either way, you missed the context of my quote that I was agreeing with you that they are ugly spawns of Satan. But when you continue to post pictures of them to remind everyone how ugly they are, you have a problem with letting go. Nuff said.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Not really, fag. I just told you that I hadn't even remembered their existance since they left here. I went on the new WTF today (go ahead and check my fucking join date, it was this morning, 0 posts) and I saw her picture in the pic thread. I didn't know she even posted there. I saw the pictures, barfed, and posted them. Her and Mr. Mat are annoying but I certainly don't hate strangers on the net and for you to think they moved on is yet another fact you don't have correct. Mr. Mat joined another wrestling forum I was on and randomly started with me when I said nothing about him or even to him whatsoever so shut the fuck up, cunt.

Now die.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Not really, fag. I just told you that I hadn't even remembered their existance since they left here. I went on the new WTF today (go ahead and check my fucking join date, it was this morning, 0 posts) and I saw her picture in the pic thread. I didn't know she even posted there. I saw the pictures, barfed, and posted them. Her and Mr. Mat are annoying but I certainly don't hate strangers on the net and for you to think they moved on is yet another fact you don't have correct. Mr. Mat joined another wrestling forum I was on and randomly started with me when I said nothing about him or even to him whatsoever so shut the fuck up, cunt.

Now die.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Now die.

ya know all of these internet beefs you have are causing a lot of stress. You need a vacation.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Now die.

ya know all of these internet beefs you have are causing a lot of stress. You need a vacation.

Quintastic One

Reaction score

Now die.

I see that you're on your time of the month again, because you're being far too defensive about an issue that you obviously have a huge problem with. Because you can't even stand being called out on it without blowing up, and as you would say "being all red in the face". I think you need to take a chill pill, stop trolling the ugly couple, even if they are truly ugly.

Quintastic One

Reaction score

Now die.

I see that you're on your time of the month again, because you're being far too defensive about an issue that you obviously have a huge problem with. Because you can't even stand being called out on it without blowing up, and as you would say "being all red in the face". I think you need to take a chill pill, stop trolling the ugly couple, even if they are truly ugly.

Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Leave them the way they are. Stop being such assholes and don't post their pictures on a forum without their permission.

Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Leave them the way they are. Stop being such assholes and don't post their pictures on a forum without their permission.