Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

7 Nation King

Reaction score
4/10.

Angle is being overexposed in TNA.That time they went over the edge complety.

Evil Austin

6/10 quite good moment but i think it could have been done a bit better

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
2/10.... Angle X-division Champion? I couldn't stop laughing,

C4

Rate the Moment 104:
Vince McMahon trashes Eric Bischoff and fires him.

eric-bischoff-interview-20061103031950905-000.jpg

In 2002, Bischoff was hired by World Wrestling Entertainment to be the General Manager of RAW, a role he played until late 2005. His debut as RAW GM resurrected his characteristic brand of smarminess with the GM position, again playing the arrogant heel character he had perfected as the nWo boss in WCW. His reign as GM was longer than any other GM in WWE history and included "innovations" like the "Raw Roulette" and the Elimination Chamber, as well as feuds with Stone Cold Steve Austin, John Cena, SmackDown! GM Stephanie McMahon, and ECW GM Paul Heyman.

Bischoff was "removed" as General Manager in late 2005, when Vince McMahon tossed him into a garbage truck and 'trashed' him - following a "trial" where his history of unscrupulous actions were listed; It was something that Vince McMahon always wanted to do, throw Eric Bischoff in a garbage truck. It's perhaps one of those moments which will remind us of the history between McMahon and Bischoff and how McMahon ended their Relationship on TV.

McLovin

Reaction score
4/10 It was used to once again show that it Vince McMahon's mind wCw is the worst thing ever to be made and that the WWE is the greatest of all time

C4

Eric Bischoff played the heel role perfectly. His contract didn't expire until late October at that time and they did that on Television. And no doubt he was a great GM. 2/10

C4

Rate the Moment 105:
"Pillman's Got A Gun" Angle airs on Monday Night Raw.

Pillmanobit.jpg

On the November 4, 1996 episode of Monday Night Raw, Pillman took part in the infamous "Pillman's got a gun" angle with Steve Austin. Austin and Pillman had been feuding for several weeks, and Austin had finally decided to take matters into his own hands and visit Pillman, whom he had already injured, at home. Meanwhile, WWF interviewer Kevin Kelly sat in Pillman's house with a camera crew and the Pillman family, while Pillman's friends surrounded the house to protect him. Austin was attacked by Pillman's friends as soon as he arrived but soon subdued them. He then proceeded to break into Pillman's home and advance on his nemesis. Pillman responded by producing the same 9 mm Glock that he had displayed earlier and pointing it at a hesitant Austin, while Kelly and Pillman's wife Melanie screamed for help. The camera feed was then disrupted, with the scene fading to black. The on-scene director contacted commentator Vince McMahon and reported that he had heard "a couple explosions." The transmission was restored shortly before the end of Raw, and viewers witnessed Pillman's friends dragging Austin from the house while Pillman aimed the gun at him and announced his intention to "kill that son of a bitch!" Pillman also slipped up by making the mistake of saying "fuck" on live television, which meant that it could not be edited out. The WWF (and Pillman personally) eventually apologized profusely for the entire angle, with Pillman claiming that the profanity "just slipped out". It's something that we will remember for a long time, rate the moment!

McLovin

Reaction score
Didn't see it, can't rate it. If anyone has link post it here and I'll give my view

Soulpower

11/10.... I was so excited for this angle. I had no idea what was going on, it wasn't something you would see at the time and it just made it even better.

No one expected this to go as far as it did.