Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

you didnt see him shoot him. what rubbish, how can you like it? Stone cold ran in the house and pilman pulled the trigger. wow what a segment. 7/10 from me.

Airfixx

If you wanna look at it so blinkered then, yeah, but do you really want the guys running round shooting each other only to be back in the ring the following week... That would be rediculous. Beeing seen to have shot someone on live TV, I think you'd be bang to rights and going to prison for a very long time.

I assume you haven't seen it?

The segment worked because you were left guessing what was going on so much.

One question to those that remember it though... What was the fall-out from that episode? I think I my video cut off the last 30secs of the episode and I missed the weeks that followed.

Was SCSA wounded? Never shot at all? Did they cops just arrest Pillman and eventually let him go as he was deemed to be protecting his own home and family?

C4

Rate the Moment 106:
Stone Cold Steve Austin stunners the McMahon family at Homecoming.

austin_wrestlemaniax8.jpg

Stone Cold made a big impact at WWE Homecoming. He returned for RAW's first night back on the USA Network, Oct. 3, 2005. Mr. McMahon came to the ring and showed some embarrassing moments on the Titan tron of the Texas Rattlesnake and made a sarcastic speech which was soon interrupted by Stone Cold himself. Austin was none too happy with this and came to the ring and showed some moments of his own, embarrasing Mr. McMahon. Mr. McMahon wanted to start with a clean slate, but Stone Cold thought giving him a Stunner would be a better idea. One by one, the rest of the McMahon family came to the ring, but they all met the same fate as the family's patriarch, even WWE CEO Linda McMahon. With all of the McMahons laying in the ring, Stone Cold broke into a celebration like only he could - with a lot of beer, and it's going to be a moment that will live on forever.... WWE Homecoming in October 05', RAW returns to the USA Network and Austin returns to RAW, Stunners all four members of the McMahon family, that is really big my friends!

John

whats new, 4/10.

EDIT: And i did see the shooting of pilman for the people who questioned it.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
5/10, I am quite bored watching Stone Cold give the Mcmahons a stunner for so many times, they should let Stone Cold give Hogan a stunner for a change!

C4

Alright! Levi wants Stone Cold to stunner Hulk Hogan... for a change! :roflmao:

I really looked forward to the challenge that Hogan made the same night at Homecoming, don't know why they didn't carry the Hogan/Austin further!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^because they hate each other, and none of them wanna job to the other

C4

Rate the Moment 107:
The famous "3:16" is invented at the King of the Ring.

wwelicenseplatesteveaustin316001.jpg

Stone Cold Steve Austin's genuine rise to superstardom began on June 23, 1996 in Milwaukee, where the 1996 King of the Ring pay-per-view took place. Something big happened, '3:16' was invented that night. Steve Austin began using his trademark finishing maneuver, the Stone Cold Stunner, which had been taught to him by Hayes, and with this new technique he won the King of the Ring tournament, receiving a huge push. After toppling Marc Mero in the semi-finals, Austin defeated Jake "The Snake" Roberts in the final. After the match, Austin cut a promo during his coronation, telling Roberts:

“ You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16... Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass! â€￾

And that was it, a golden Moment. "Austin 3:16" ultimately became one of the most popular catch phrases in wrestling history, it was used alot in the late 90's and is often regarded as marking the beginning of what became known as The Attitude Era. Austin later turned face, as spontaneous fan support for him grew larger by the week and there it was, Austin 3:16 was invented.