Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

9/10 I was jumping up and down even though they did not do it right and about three weeks before we knew who it was. It was getting to obvious. Anyway it was good still. I liked it.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
9/10. I didn't get to see him return for the first bit before everybody was talking about it but He is a great wrestler. They held him off for abit long which lowered my rating to a 9.

C4

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR RTM.101 ***

Score = 89%,
I personally think it was an "okay" return, not really what I hoped for; it was spoiled weeks ago on the internet. But the whole Cryptic Video's concept was great and was something innovative, and that's why I give it 8/10.

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR RTM.101 ***

C4

Rate the Moment 102:
BookerT debuts in Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling

0000035818_20061116141759.jpg

BookerT was suspended by WWE for being linked to Signature Pharmacy for buying performance enhancing drugs. Although he denied using any drugs, or ever being a customer of Signature Pharmacy, on October 16 2007, WWE announced that both Booker and Sharmell would be released from their WWE contracts, and so they were released.

The rumours floated around the internet when various internet sites reported that TNA was in talks with BookerT. TNA posted a puzzle on their website and even announced that they were going to sign a former World Champion. At the TNA Genesis pay per view on November 11, 2007, Finally BookerT debuted in TNA as Sting's mystery partner in a tag team match against Kurt Angle and Kevin Nash for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, reverting back to his Booker T gimmick and leaving behind the "King Booker". His wife, Sharmell also debuted, interfering in the match on Booker and Sting's behalf when Karen Angle interfered on behalf of Kurt Angle and Nash.

History was made once again as TNA signed another top name in the Wrestling Industry, BookerT was an official member of TNA Wrestling.

Soulpower

3/10... If there was something more obvious than Y2J returning, it was Booker T debuting for TNA. He really hasn't done much there, and it seems that his debut didn't have much of an impact... No pun intended >_>

C4

3/10... If there was something more obvious than Y2J returning, it was Booker T debuting for TNA. He really hasn't done much there, and it seems that his debut didn't have much of an impact... No pun intended >_>

100% agreed, he hasn't really helped the company since he debuted. And tbh, didn't have much of an impact on TNA. It's 5/10 just because TNA managed to sign a big name to their short roster.

John

4/10. TNA didnt do enough to promote i think. a bad rating from me!

7 Nation King

Reaction score
2/10.

Bringing Booker in should have been massive.Instead he lost his first match by DQ(Typical TNA).And now feuding with Robert Roode.HHH dosn,t seem so bad now does it?

C4

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR RTM.102 ***

Score = 35%,
Looks like there no big BookerT fans around here. But, to be honest this moment deserves 35%. BookerT really didn't help TNA in any way; just look at his feud with Robert Roode right now.

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR RTM.102 ***

C4

Rate the Moment 103:
Kurt Angle wins all the Championships in TNA.

Kurt_TNA.jpg

At Victory Road, newly-crowned X Division Champion Samoa Joe teamed with the newcomer in TNA, Kurt Angle. To face TNA Tag Team Champions Team 3D, with the stipulation that if a wrestler pinned the other opponent, he won his championship. As part of the planned outcome of the match, Joe pinned Brother Ray of Team 3D to win both tag team belts, which he held by himself. On the following episode of iMPACT!, Joe (now holding the X Division and Tag Team Championships, with Kurt holding the TNA and IWGP championships) challenged Kurt to a match at Hard Justice for all the championships. While illustrating how he would take away everything important in Kurt's life, Joe brought Kurt's wife Karen into the fray, as she demanded a divorce. During the match, however, Karen betrayed Joe and aided her husband. As part of his newest push, Kurt Angle won the match, gaining all the championships in Total Non-stop Action Wrestling and becoming the second Triple Crown champion in TNA History and the first to hold all three titles at the same time!