Rate Raw September 21st 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw /10

• Total voters

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
With the talented roster that WWE has... Pushing Kane at this point... Wtf? I know they're trying to ultimately make Rollins look good but they act like they nothing to choose from!!????? WWE can suck some dick.

Rollins vs. anyone but big show and Kane at this point is better.

I mean what's there reasoning behind this shit? Honestly. It's fucking stupid. Let fatass and taker wannabe stay at mid card and maybe be in some main events, like tag matches. Those 2 should never be a WWE world title contender.

They both need to retire but if they won't, then keep their stupid asses out of main events.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
With the talented roster that WWE has... Pushing Kane at this point... Wtf? I know they're trying to ultimately make Rollins look good but they act like they nothing to choose from!!????? WWE can suck some dick.

Rollins vs. anyone but big show and Kane at this point is better.

I mean what's there reasoning behind this shit? Honestly. It's fucking stupid. Let fatass and taker wannabe stay at mid card and maybe be in some main events, like tag matches. Those 2 should never be a WWE world title contender.

They both need to retire but if they won't, then keep their stupid asses out of main events.

WWE's been having a hard-on for Rollins vs Kane for a while now, same thing could be said for Bryan/Sheamus having another WM match.
So, their wet dream is finally becoming real!

But anyways, the Kane match against the WWE champ has become obligatory, despite nobody wanting to see it, but WWE never fails to put it each year. So, Rollins will win at HIAC and hopefully Kane never comes close to the ME again. Same thing goes for Big Slow... Who by the way could've easily squashed 3 jobbers (on Raw and then on SD) in his tune-up match before facing Lesnar, and not someone like Cesaro.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
My dream job is quickly becoming "devil's advocate for WWE"... For example, if the script says "Big Show KO's Cesaro to build to Lesnar vs Big Show", I'd love to throw out the idea of "Why not have Cesaro slam Big Show to look SUPER STRONG, then Cesaro faces Lesnar at the next PPV?"

It's sad that literally the only person who'd rather see Big Show vs Lesnar over Cesaro is the one that gets to make the choice

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You can't have Cesaro outpowering the almighty Big Show before his big match at MSG. GOTTA MAKE SHOW LOOK STRONG, BRO.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
But but but why can't I not let Big Show outpower the mighty Cesaro before HIS big match at MSG? :please:

seriously this doesn't even build up the match. why.

The silver lining is that - as talking about historical stuff with Fox earlier.
-Ambrose jobs his ass off to Wyatt, Wyatt looks stronger and stronger as they build him up for Taker... then Taker goes over and all they did to build up Wyatt - and the honors that Ambrose did - are gone.
But then Dean got a title shot and all that was forgotten. Yay!
so maybe Cesaro being in his same spot wouldn't hurt if there ever was a chance, lol

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Because Vinnie Mac says LOL.

Man, Cesaro getting a shot at the WWE-WHC would legit be one of the best feel-good moments in recent memory. :yay:
But, the thought of him actually winning it is so far-fetched, I'll just stop now. :okay:

Reactions: edge4ever