Rate Raw September 21st 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw /10

• Total voters

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
results.png

Results
:

Wyatt Family open the show. Reigns comes down for a fight, followed by Ambrose & Randy Orton. The 3 of them send the Wyatts out the ring.

Kane is backstage w/ Seth Rollins, tells him he has a rematch with John Cena tonight for the US Title.

Neville & Lucha Dragons defeats Cosmic Wasteland

Ryback defeats Bo Dallas

Charlotte defeats Brie Bella

Sheamus defeats Mark Henry

New Day & Rusev defeat Dudley Boyz & Dolph Ziggler

Naomi defeats Natalya

Big Show defeats Cesaro

Seth Rollins defeats John Cena

John Cena defeats Seth Rollins after the restart

Kane drags Seth Rollins to hell to end the show

* @Shadow edit that if I'm wrong lol. Going to bed and had to guess.

Reactions: Red Rain

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I gave it a 2. There was almost nothing good about this awful episode.

I thought maybe that the final match would redeem the show but then Cena completely no sold a fucking frog splash and that was just the end of it.

Lord there aren't words for how badly this episode stunk.

Reactions: Solidus1

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
3/10. Slightly better than Sunday's PPV, nothing noteworthy happened in this episode except Kane having split personalities now.

Reactions: Solidus1

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
RAW sucks.
End The Authority storyline already. (Guessing by Mania it'll end when Rollins/HHH face-off)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The episode was abysmal. 2/10

I'm not even gonna write my little review of positives/negatives... Because my review isn't half the review HHH is. lol Hi, Sting!

The best part about the show was the opening segment. I mean, for once the show didn't start with a typical 20 minute promo, and that brawl was fun.
After that, the show went off a cliff and degenerated into the SAME OLD SHIT territory.
Hi, WCW. You've never really died. You're here. Alive and well.

Oh, I almost forgot, I enjoyed The New Day's antics, as well as Paige's promo.

Ahh, gotta love WWE right now... Kane and Big Slow getting big pushes. AGAIN. Rollins jobbing. AGAIN. Cesaro getting buried. AGAIN.

Fuck this company.

Reactions: Red Rain

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The show sucked, yeah. But why the fuck is it still 3 hours long? If they don't change it for 2016 then I'm done watching it live. Period. Even though I'm practically done now.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Not to be a contrarian fuckwit, but I actually liked Kane this raw. This Jekyll and Hyde thing is fun to me.

Edit: Okay, I just finished it, what the fuck was that ending? No selling a frog splash, are you fucking kidding me?

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not to be a contrarian fuckwit, but I actually liked Kane this raw. This Jekyll and Hyde thing is fun to me.

Edit: Okay, I just finished it, what the fuck was that ending? No selling a frog splash, are you fucking kidding me?

The Kane thing actually amused me. And the ending with him pulling Seth under the ring seemed like a fun throwback to the Attitude Era where that stuff was common.

But yeah, Cena no selling the frog splash really pissed me off.

Reactions: Green Jesus

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The Kane thing actually amused me. And the ending with him pulling Seth under the ring seemed like a fun throwback to the Attitude Era where that stuff was common.

But yeah, Cena no selling the frog splash really pissed me off.

Cena no-sold that Frog Splash pretty much like Warrior no-sold the Pedigree.
10cw96c.png

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I remember watching a Raw from 2002 on the Network and seeing Mr. Perfect running out and promoing about how they're going to witness perfection, boasted for a couple of minutes, then Kane's pyro hits and he squashed Perfect. The crowd loved it... so why don't we love Ryback killing Bo Dallas in the same way, especially with Owens' trolling ass on commentary?

shame it's stuck in the middle of a show that's 2 hours too long

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I remember watching a Raw from 2002 on the Network and seeing Mr. Perfect running out and promoing about how they're going to witness perfection, boasted for a couple of minutes, then Kane's pyro hits and he squashed Perfect. The crowd loved it... so why don't we love Ryback killing Bo Dallas in the same way, especially with Owens' trolling ass on commentary?

LOL, KO was great on commentary. Him making fun and ignoring Beavis and Butthead (Cole and Saxton) is always amusing!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Because it's all relative. I actually hated the scene where Kane did that to Mr. Perfect but had no problem with Ryback crushing Bo.