Rate Raw Christmas 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Christmas Raw

• Total voters

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
First off, Merry Christmas everone !!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss :matt2:I hope you all had a deeeelightful time during this wonderful season, yeesssss !!!!!

Without going into too much details - ain't even necessary - I'd say the show was alright. Couldn't go past 5/10 to be honest but there were some enjoyable parts throughout and the crowd was hot (Chicago baby) so won't complain....

I guess the main talking points were the two matches involving the Shield members. As far as Roman vs. Samoe Joe is concerned I feel the timing was pretty good last night for a title change but...who are we kidding right? Truth be told, the shitty finish does leave the door open and the way things played out afterwards, you'd have to expect a rematch down the road - Royal Rumble maybe? - most likely a gimmick match like a No DQ or a Street Fight...which is practically the same thing with a different name but whatever...

- As for Rollins and Jordan, being Dean's injury is legit (apparently he's been working injured for over a month now according to some reports), they obviously had to scrap their plans but this development does add a lot of intrigue. Interesting to see how they play this; I guess the obvious route would be for Jason Jordan to turn or, if they were to be a bit more frisky about it, maybe...Dean Ambrose turns on Seth when he returns....And by the way, just because Cole talked about Dean being out for up to 9 months DOES NOT mean he will indeed be out for that long. You all know how WWE always like to spice up them numbers just so the "surprise" is bigger (as well as the pop) for when the superstar returns...Remember Strowman? They talked about 4-6 months and he came back in 3 weeks so there you go....

I also have a point I'd like to make for the Royal Rumble but I'll do that in the appropriate thread since it's something that involves both shows and is more of a general discussion...