RATE RAW 24TH OF JULY 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate the show because you can! Free will!

• The amount of care that I have about RAW/10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Uno/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dos/10

• Tres/10

• Quartro/10

• Cinco/10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don't know how to spell seven in spanish off the top of my head/10

• Ocho/10

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nueve/10

• Plz support the save the singh brothers charity/10

• Total voters

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
just something I quoted from the Enzo/Cass/Show segment:
"and BIG cass with a BIG boot after shoving enzo into BIG show. And now BIG cass has BIG show exactly where he wants him. BIG cass holding enzo hostage to the point where BIG show was caught off guard and now BIG cass with the empire elbow to the BIG show"

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I’m a bit late to the party this week but unfortunately had plenty on my plate the last couple of days that really prevented me from posting any thoughts. Anyway, being it’s Wednesday already and both shows have obviously aired, my overall thought is that after an abysmal showing this past Sunday, it seems to me that WWE tried to perhaps avenge themselves by delivering a couple of very decent (to say the least) shows in both RAW and Smackdown so here’s a thumbs up for the effort from my part.

Keeping things RAW, I’m glad the rumors came true and they indeed announced the monster Fatal 4-Way for Summerslam between Joe, Reigns, Strowman and Lesnar for the Universal Championship. It really can’t go any bigger than that and as I mentioned in a recent post, perhaps the most intriguing part of it is that all four individuals have an equal chance of winning this, thus meaning one of the most unpredictable main events in recent memory, thus meaning a lot more fun for us to watch. I’m sure the various websites and dirt sheets will have several stories and rumors about the possible winner but regardless, this will awesome.

In my view, the second biggest story of the evening involved the Sasha Banks/Bailey match which would determine who would face Alexa Bliss at Summerslam. Now, while I did pitch the idea of a Bliss/Banks one on one as the money match, I honestly can’t say I’m surprised with the outcome here because in my view it’s clear as day where this is going: Bailey will defeat Bliss at Summerslam, Sasha will come out to seemingly congratulate her “best friend” only to eventually turn on her, thus your next big feud. If it wasn’t already a plan set in stone already, I think they made a pretty god job in planting the seeds this past Monday and it was just a simple matter of reading between the lines.

Elsewhere:

- I think I’ve had just about enough of Enzo being squashed by Big Cass. I understand the storyline but can we please just move the fuck on?

- Are we to assume that they are looking to turn the Club faces?

- Jason Jordan’s promo: ouch…

- I'm giving it two weeks till Stephanie and HHH show up on RAW...

- Very cool main event and I found it particularly interesting that they shows Sheamus and Cesaro backstage watching, which makes me wonder if perhaps they are considering a temporary partnership of Ambrose and Rollins and even a shot at the tag belts. They obviously made it a big deal being that it was the first time in 3 years that those two paired and there were of course several mentions of the Shield on commentary (which will eventually happen) so, sure, why not? It ain't like Ambrose and Rollins have anything else to do at this point and God forbid we've had enough of Ambrose and Miz. Unless they do a triple threat at SS for the Ic strap, I'm more then ok for a partial Shield reunion and a stint in the tag team division...

Overall rating: 6/10