Rate Raw 10/16/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 7/10

• Total voters

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Seth Rollins beat him cleanly in 2016. Finn Balor beat him cleanly a month later. And Braun Strowman beat him to death in the Ambulance match and beat him cleanly.
THATS RIGHT! I remember that One with Strowman. That was a brutal match up

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Seth Rollins beat him cleanly in 2016. Finn Balor beat him cleanly a month later.
After his wellness policy violation...

And Braun Strowman beat him to death in the Ambulance match and beat him cleanly.
That Guy I can't mention or the WWE will win somehow actually beat himself in
that match by jumping into the ambulance like a dumb ass...then he attempted
to murder Strowman...meaning he still looked like a winner to me.

Oh...and the Payback match...That Guy I can't mention or the WWE will win somehow
actually had injured ribs and was coughing up blood...so he was still protected.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Grievous, post: 1534251, member: 8261"

Oh...and the Payback match...That Guy I can't mention or the WWE will win somehow
actually had injured ribs and was coughing up blood...so he was still protected.[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow... Didnt know anything bout that.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Thats just plain Stupid. No wonder u and other's Dnt like Roman. And I respect that of course. If they would stop pushing Roman soo much then the Fans wouldnt boo him. Its vince's Fault that the company isnt doing to well. Change it up.... So what if Roman loses one match.....! *smh* it's not like it'll be the end of the world.

Vince is hung up on the idea of having his superman character that cannot be beaten cleanly. It was that very idea that made him rich and successful. It worked with Hulk Hogan. And the reason it worked with Hulk Hogan was because it hadn't been seen by people who normally weren't pro wrestling fans. People who knew Bruno Sammartino knew that this had been done before. But Vince wanted to bring in new fans and one of the ways he did this was the indestructible Hulk Hogan.

After the Hogan era, WWE declined and had several guys at the top during that time. There was Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash... and none of them really stopped the decline of the company. Then Stone Cold came around and he wasn't unbeatable either, but he usually was beaten with a lot of outside interference. But it didn't matter because the Attitude Era was so popular. But after it, the WWE declined again. It gained a resurgence when Vince put John Cena at the top. Again, he had his basically unbeatable Superman like Hogan. I mean, Cena DID lose more than Hogan then, but it he had a very similar feel to him.

It makes sense that Vince would continue to go with what he thinks made him successful in those periods. He seems to think it will work with Reigns. It won't. Too many people are sick of the idea. It's not Roman's fault, but I don't see him telling Vince, "Hey let me lose sometimes, man." He has every reason to go along with it of course.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
After his wellness policy violation...

That Guy I can't mention or the WWE will win somehow actually beat himself in
that match by jumping into the ambulance like a dumb ass...then he attempted
to murder Strowman...meaning he still looked like a winner to me.

actually had injured ribs and was coughing up blood...so he was still protected.

She just asked if anyone could beat him and I answered :p Stop peeing on my moment :p

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
It makes sense that Vince would continue to go with what he thinks made him successful in those periods. He seems to think it will work with Reigns. It won't. Too many people are sick of the idea. It's not Roman's fault, but I don't see him telling Vince, "Hey let me lose sometimes, man." He has every reason to go along with it of course.
Translation: Vince is trying to book the WWE like its still the 80's...and it isn't working...
and because of the PG rating he can't fall back on "sex & violence" like he did in the 90's.

The guy is out of touch and he has no idea how to run the company anymore...but he
is surrounded by "Yes Men" who will never challenge him.

Much like George Lucas when he made the Star Wars prequels or when Ridley Scott
tries to make an "Alien" film now days.

The only way the WWE will truly change for the better is if Vince is removed from power
and someone else is given the final say on creative & booking.

She just asked if anyone could beat him and I answered :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: Stop peeing on my moment :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
Hey...No Golden Showers in the Rate Threads!

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Translation: Vince is trying to book the WWE like its still the 80's...and it isn't working...
and because of the PG rating he can't fall back on "sex & violence" like he did in the 90's.

The guy is out of touch and he has no idea how to run the company anymore...but he
is surrounded by "Yes Men" who will never challenge him.

Much like George Lucas when he made the Star Wars prequels or when Ridley Scott
tries to make an "Alien" film now days.

The only way the WWE will truly change for the better is if Vince is removed from power
and someone else is given the final say on creative & booking.

Hey...No Golden Showers in the Rate Threads!

Keep in mind that I am not saying it's a good idea for Vince to go with what made him successful in the first place. I don't think it's a good idea and I think that a lot of people have probably told him it is not a good idea. I just mean, I know WHY he's doing it. I don't agree that it's a good idea.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I just want to point out that I predicted it would be a slightly better than norm Raw and I think for me, it is down to Kane.
I didn't expect his return, didn't even hear a single rumor of it. For once, they kept a secret. Well done.
200.gif

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

I just want to point out that I predicted it would be a slightly better than norm Raw and I think for me, it is down to Kane.
I didn't expect his return, didn't even hear a single rumor of it. For once, they kept a secret. Well done.
200.gif

One: AWSOME! Kane! Wohoo!
Two: I would totally had flipped out If Reigns had kicked ouf of that.
Three: Great Job Kane and Strowman!

Wolverine1

Jobber
Reaction score

200.gif

Would of been better if he just randomly appeared through the ring without his music, kind of spoils it but other then that it was awesome.

Reactions: Solid Snake