Rate Destination X

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Destination X

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
But how does it compare to 2009-2013 Impact? I loved that.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
But how does it compare to 2009-2013 Impact? I loved that.

I guess it depends on how you think... I personally liked the product until 2010 and that's when my interest flopped... I didn't like 2010 to 2012 at all. The current product is better than that. 2013 was a good year but I would still say I like the current product better than 2013.

However, I wouldn't say it was as good as 2005 to the beginning of 2010, which for me were the best years. HOWEVER it is getting there.

Reactions: Solidus1

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
The only reason it hasn't reached the peak levels it was once at is because of off-screen stuff, such as talent leaving, the whole Alberto thing now, the semi-frequent change in both ownership and channel it airs on. They're constantly having to change on screen stuff to reflect all of that, but despite all of that, they are somehow managing to overcome that and still put out a quality TV product. Once they get more stable behind the scenes, I believe they will be truly all-around great again.

Reactions: Solidus1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The only reason it hasn't reached the peak levels it was once at is because of off-screen stuff, such as talent leaving, the whole Alberto thing now, the semi-frequent change in both ownership and channel it airs on. They're constantly having to change on screen stuff to reflect all of that, but despite all of that, they are somehow managing to overcome that and still put out a quality TV product. Once they get more stable behind the scenes, I believe they will be truly all-around great again.

They're still dealing with some of the Dixie era baggage even though they've changed name, ownership and management. But yeah, it's all off screen stuff now. But the very fact that they are recovering is something.

Hell, they got me back which is something I am sure people who know me would admit is a big deal. I was determined to never see the show again after what happened with Jeff Jarrett.. him being back helps a lot but still, I was pretty PISSED and hated TNA for a while. GFW, I am liking every bit of it.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Can I also just say that I thought it was very interesting that Homicide wasn't with LAX when they were in the ring with Cornette. Hopefully this was just because the group was in the same ring as Cornette, and doesn't mean Homicide will no longer be showing up