Rate Destination X

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Destination X

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Oh sorry everyone, I never clicked on them before I became a mod so I guess I never thought about it. I was never informed it was just a mod thing. I just always thought the "Display Votes Publicly" was redundant. I'll make sure it gets clicked every time going forward.
Not a problem. But yeah, it's like that on about half of your other Rate threads as well. Maybe you could learn a thing or two from @Green Power Ranger BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not a problem. But yeah, it's like that on about half of your other Rate threads as well. Maybe you could learn a thing or two from @Green Power Ranger BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

255d775885092430cb726cbe8549b2cd4b93a63e0c48062aa21aebb567eae751.jpg

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

But seriously, though, I sometimes click on it when I think about it but honestly I thought it was a redundancy system. That's why half of them you can see and half you can't. And also, for some reason, once you create the thread, I don't have the ability to change that option... which I have always found a bit odd. But after all this, I likely won't forget in the future.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
But seriously, though, I sometimes click on it when I think about it but honestly I thought it was a redundancy system. That's why half of them you can see and half you can't. And also, for some reason, once you create the thread, I don't have the ability to change that option... which I have always found a bit odd. But after all this, I likely won't forget in the future.
TBF I've always seen who voted who on these polls but I'm not sure whether that's because I'm a RWK mod or not.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
TBF I've always seen who voted who on these polls but I'm not sure whether that's because I'm a RWK mod or not.

It's probably why. Some of the section mod abilities apply to the whole site. That's why not even Solidus can kick you from the chat. You actually would be able to kick people from the chat yourself if that ability hadn't been taken away because a previous section mod abused it.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Jim Cornette to Bruce Pritchard.

:cornette:

May need to check this show out sometime next week, seemed like an overall good card.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Jim Cornette to Bruce Pritchard.

:cornette:

May need to check this show out sometime next week, seemed like an overall good card.

Liked for the spoiler content, not the Cornette stuff. You should definitely check it out.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
It's probably why. Some of the section mod abilities apply to the whole site. That's why not even Solidus can kick you from the chat. You actually would be able to kick people from the chat yourself if that ability hadn't been taken away because a previous section mod abused it.
200.gif

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

It's actually just a Legend permission to see who voted and for what even if the poll is not public, which is a mistake by me. It should not be that way, and isn't now.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It's actually just a Legend permission to see who voted and for what even if the poll is not public, which is a mistake by me. It should not be that way, and isn't now.
....oops. Jake, why did you mention it?! XD

It was a ploy to get Solidus to visit my Rate Destination X thread. Mission accomplished :)