• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rap Music Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Ludacris exchanges “Sex Faces” with a buxom babe named Lexus on his titillating collaboration with Lil Wayne and Trey Songz from Rap-A-Lot Records’s 25th Anniversary album. Weezy flirts with a waitress on his explicit verse, and what would a song called “Sex Faces” be without Trey? “It seems to me you hos will never change, so all that’s left is for us to exchange,” sings the ladies’ man over the tinkering beat.

listen here : http://www.rap-up.com/2011/06/14/new-music-ludacris-f-lil-wayne-trey-songz-sex-faces/

Kairi

Lil Wayne may have extended his I Am Still Music Tour through the summer, but he isn't going to stop there. "I actually plan on being one of those artists that can go on a tour when they're like 40, like U2, Michael Jackson," Lil Wayne told Sway during an interview after the taping of his "MTV2 Presents: Lil Wayne Unplugged."

With his upcoming Tha Carter IV set to drop August 29, Weezy added 40 more dates, creating a second leg of his I Am Still Music run. As it stands now, the tour will conclude on September 11 in Woodlands, Texas. This past weekend, the Young Money CEO played the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival in Manchester, Tennessee, and has no plans of slowing down. "I actually plan on being one of those artists, with all the music and all the work I'm putting out, I believe that later on down the line, I can do Vegas. I can be the first hip-hop artist to do Vegas every night. That's the plan."

Fans got a televised taste of Weezy's live show when Birdman Jr. performed for the cameras during his "Unplugged" special, which aired on MTV2 on Sunday. Wayne rocked with a full band and ran through proven hits like "Fireman," "A Milli" and "Lollipop," as well as new favorites like "Nightmares of the Bottom" and "6 Foot 7 Foot."
It isn't all rap either. During his live shows, Wayne dips into his rock catalog, doing songs from his gold-selling Rebirth album as well. It's his deep and diversified well of tunes that will ensure that Wayne never goes home, unless he chooses to do so. "I plan on touring forever, actually," he said. "Probably when I'm like 50, I might be like, 'Let's go, gimme some dates.' "

Kairi

Eminem has stepped forward to clear the air in regards to his words of venom for pop sensation Lady Gaga. The high-powered lyricist says he has no beef with the singer and that his verse from "A Kiss" with partner in rhyme Royce Da 5' 9" was all fun and games.
The Detroit rapper turned heads a few weeks back when the track from his and Royce's joint album Hell: The Sequel leaked featuring a jab directed at Lady Gaga as well teenage superstar Justin Bieber. On Em's bars from "Kiss" the MC refers to the dominating singer as a man adding another entertainer to his hit list.
"Tell Lady Gaga she can quit her job at the post office/She's still a male lady" Em raps on the song.

Speaking out for the first time, according to Em his verse was for meant for play and shouldn't be taken for anything further than a joke.

"I think Lady Gaga, as an artist you know, she's undeniable, you know" Em told Fuse TV. "That was one of them things where sometimes I get a joke in my head and I kinda want to share it with the world, you know what i'm saying. So it was just one of them things man, and it's, you know, it's all in fun, it's Hip-Hop."

Eminem and Royce Da 5' 9"'s official release of Hell: The Sequel hits stores today. The album features Bruno Mars, comedian Mike Epps and Shady Record signees Slaughterhouse as well production from Mr. Porter, Havoc of Mobb Deep and Bangladesh.

Kairi

Lil Wayne and Chris Brown are showing appreciation for their fans by releasing new mixtapes over the next few months.

Before his highly-anticipated album Tha Carter IV arrives on August 29, Young Money’s MVP will whet appetites with a new mixtape called Sorry 4 the Wait. YM president Mack Maine confirmed the news. “BREAKING NEWS!!! Lil Wayne mixtape ‘SORRY 4 THE WAIT’ coming soon!!!!!” he wrote.

Weezy’s “Look at Me Now” collaborator Chris Brown also announced that he is pondering another mixtape before his next album. “Before my Fortune album drop ima put out a hip hop mixtape. Well, still kinda debating,” said the “Deuces” singer, who released three mixtapes in 2010.

Both artists have a big summer ahead. Lil Wayne will launch the second leg of his “I Am Still Music” tour in July, while Chris is scheduled to perform at the BET Awards and “Today” show concert series on July 15.

Kairi

Young Chris caters to the ladies with his L.I.F.E. (Ladies in Free Everywhere) mixtape hosted by Dominican dominatrix Jael Lima. The former Young Gunz member, who signed a solo deal with Rico Love’s Division 1 label, remixes familiar tunes including Frank Ocean’s “Novacane,” LL Cool J’s “Hey Lover,” and the Notorious B.I.G.’s “Me & My Bitch,” with guest appearances from Rico Love, Fat Joe, Sofi Green, Cherlise, and more. Download below.

Download: Young Chris – L.I.F.E.
L.I.F.E (Ladies in Free Everywhere) Tracklisting
1. “U.R.” feat. Rico Love
2. “Novacane” feat. Frank Ocean
3. “Hey Lover” feat. Boyz II Men
4. “Twisted” feat. Emjay & Cherlise
5. “None of Dem (Remix)” feat. Notorious B.I.G
6. “Me & My Bitch” feat. Notorious B.I.G
7. “Heavy” feat. CJ & Fat Joe
8. “What U Want” feat. Cherlise, Rico Love, & Cardan
9. “Me and U” feat. JJ Daniels
10. “Ooh Ahh” feat. Rico Love & Cherlise
11. “Hit the Middle” feat. Sofi Green
12. “Touch Me Tease Me (Remix)” feat. Emjay & Cherlise

click this for download : http://www.rap-up.com/2011/06/14/new-music-young-chris-life-mixtape/

Kairi

Chris Brown puts his rhyme skills to the test in a newly released song and viral video, his collaboration with producer/DJ Hudson Mohawke. The ladies’ man doesn’t discriminate when it comes to his women, fantasizing about all types.

“To all my ladies looking so fine/ There’s just one thing that’s on my mind, your body,” he taunts while walking through the city streets at night.

“I travel the globe/ I’m ready to go, but first let me call my P.O.,” jokes Breezy, who is contemplating the release of a full hip-hop mixtape. Good or bad idea?

[video=youtube;A92Jo4A6p8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A92Jo4A6p8g[/video]

Kairi

[video=youtube;qEHQ-vqOklc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qEHQ-vqOklc[/video]

Kairi

[video=youtube;QP1KLI-PpuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP1KLI-PpuM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kairi

50 cent new hair

2hy8lt2.jpg

Kairi

Rapper Big Boi had a sweet deal in store for his daughter for her 16th birthday-a record label partnership! Purple Kids, the record label in question, will feature a number of young artists but will target fans of all ages.

Big Boi tells Billboard.com, “My daughter just turned 16 years old, and you can see it on MTV’s ['My Super Sweet Sixteen'], where they get cars, and things that depreciate and just don’t mean nothing,” says the 36-year-old rapper (real name: Antwan Patton). “I wanted to give my child something that she can grow and build and nurture. So I gave her her own label.”

Purple Kids’ first signee is said to be Gabbie Rae, a 12-year-old singer who has appeared on “The Tyra Banks Show.”

Kairi

[video=youtube;gEAjJ-5-bEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEAjJ-5-bEg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kairi

Will notorious Fox News talk show host Bill O’Reilly go head-to-head with socio-political rapper Lupe Fiasco? It’s possible that it could eventually happen.
According to Bill O’Reilly, he invited Lupe <nobr style="color: rgb(149, 24, 28);" id="itxthook0w2nobr" class="itxtrst itxtrstnobr itxthooknobr">Fiasco </nobr> to be a guest on his show recently so that he can defend his remarks regarding President Obama:
“You may remember the name Lupe Fiasco. I wish I had that name. He is a Chicago rapper who often says outrageous things like this:
[Lupe speaks] “My fight against terrorism, to me the biggest terrorist is Obama in the United States of America, you know. So for me it’s like I’m trying to fight the terrorism that is actually causing the other forms of terrorism, you know. The root causes of the terrorism is the stuff that the U.S. government allows to happen, and the foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists.”
“Mr. Fiasco has been invited on “The Factor” but has declined, possibly because he could not possibly defend that remark, which makes him a pinhead. Now the reason I say I wish I was named Lupe Fiasco, wouldn’t it be great, “The Fiasco Factor”? I mean, it would be tremendous.”
Lupe caught wind of the claim that he shut down O’Reilly’s offer and tweeted that he wasn’t aware of the invitation:
“Whoa! I got invited to the O’reilly factor and turned it down??? Thats news to me…would NEVER turn down the opp to push billys buttons!”
After O’Reilly was put in his place by political comedian Jon Stewart over the White House inviting Common to speak at the Poetry Night, I know he’s aching to get a hip hop artist on his show. I hope Lupe brings his A game, we don’t want another Cam’Ron situation…

Kairi

Did Lil Mama copy Nicki Minaj at the MTV Movie Awards??​
A few weeks ago, Lil mama hit up the MTV Movie Awards red carpet and was accused of channeling <nobr style="color: rgb(149, 24, 28);" id="itxthook1w0nobr" class="itxtrst itxtrstnobr itxthooknobr">Nicki </nobr> Minaj because of her blond blunt cut wig. However, according to Lil Mama, she wasn’t the one doing the copying. In an interview with Vibe Magazine, she claims Nicki <nobr style="color: rgb(149, 24, 28);" id="itxthook2w2nobr" class="itxtrst itxtrstnobr itxthooknobr">Minaj </nobr> was influenced by her bob cut while visiting the set of America’s Best Dance Crew. She also discusses everything from her influence on other artists, her personal style to the lack of unity in female rap.
On People Saying She’s Copying Nicki Minaj & Lady Gaga’s Style
Come on, let’s be real okay. You have all these people wearing different colored hair. At the end of the day I’m a bombshell, so I’m going to do me. If I want to go platinum, I’m going platinum. Let’s not forget that we have had people doing these things way before the people who are doing it now and let’s also not forget that the black community sometimes we really hang ourselves because every time another black female gets up there and does something that may be current, we criticize each other and try to put each other down, but when Katy Perry and Lady Gaga do it, they all eat. But I’m not going to be a part of that. I’m going to do me, regardless.
On Her MTV Movie Awards Outfit & Nicki Minaj Copying Her Style
But my cut is blunt and futuristic and Nicki Minaj started wearing that bob on her head after she came to my show, so at the end of the day I know what I do and I know what I possess and I know who I am. I’m a trendsetter. The biggest form of flattery is imitation so I’m flattered. I understand the universal law. I’m not confused, I don’t feel like a follower. I started so many things that new artists are doing now anyway –my style, the way I’m aggressive on a track, the way I come through, the way my beat bangs. There are so many things that were borrowed, that I influenced that’s happening in music right, so I’m far from discouraged.
Yeah, she was a guest on America’s Best Dance Crew and immediately afterwards, everywhere she went, she was wearing the haircut, the same exact way. But that doesn’t make me feel like ‘Oh she’s trying to be down’ like how I said about our culture. I’m actually flattered because she imitated me and it felt like something that I was doing was cute and in time for the fashion and for the season, so it’s like let’s live, let’s do it.
On Female Rappers Not Embracing Her
It hasn’t really changed. You know what, let me catch myself. MC Lyte definitely embraces me. Jada Pinkett Smith embraces me. Those are two people that I can call and get advice. Those are two people that will call me to see what I’m doing. I think that everybody else that’s still on the radar like Missy and [Lil] Kim, feel so challenged right now. The root of female rap now is all about your swag and doing things independently. Everything is just boosted up to where these females who created the platform for us feel imitated. The kind of in that position right now where they feel like ‘Don’t get it twisted because I will drag you…’
On Nicki Minaj’s Visit to America’s Best Dance CrewWe didn’t really get a chance to vibe out like that after the show. It was just business. It was a level of respect though. Despite of what anybody might hear or have to say through the web, internet, music, subliminals, or whatever, when people see me in this industry I am respected and I will be respected. Anything else goes under the rug so I don’t see it. Whoever it may be, it’s always a level of respect because I respect myself and I will be respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.