Rap Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 23

Well heres my card...again, I already listed my reasons, so I'm not doing that again, too lazy.

Undertaker vs Batista- WHC Title Match

John Cena vs HBK- WWE Title

Edge vs Orton- 2 out of 3 falls or Barbwired Cage match.

Cryme Tyme vs Hardys vs WGTT vs London and Kendrick vs Regal and Taylor vs Duece and DOmino- Tag Team Turmoil Unification

Mic Foley vs Nitro- Street Fight

Kahli managed by Vince vs Hogan mangaed by Trump

Carlito vs Flair-IC Title Match

Kennedy vs MVP vs Cm Punk vs (insert ECW guy) vs Kenny vs Umaga- MITB

Kane vs King Booker- Buried Alive

Lashley vs Snitsky- ECW Title- I hope not

some big ecw extreme rules match...maybe Originals vs New Breed losing team is fired. (Sandman, RVD, Sabu, Dreamer vs Burke, Thorn, Stryker, Cor Von)

Chris Benoit vs Rey Mysterio vs Malenko vs Chavo-Eddie Tribute match(Montanas idea, I agree)

Greg Helms vs Super Crazy vs Little Guido- CW Title

Ill put who I think would win later, post your cards and discuss other stuff about the PPV.

Reaction score
Thread closed, simply because I don't want another, "what would your WM23 card look like" free for all taking up the entire WWE section. Post it in the new WM thread sticky. Thank you. Sorry Truth.

Kairi

Reaction score
Discuss Rap Music Here

Kairi

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]PSL6oeIZ7jI[/YOUTUBE]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Thought you listened to Drake and Kanye and such.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
ice ice baby just came onto my ipod. :lmao love this song. that bad its good imo.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Twenty five years ago, Too Short named his debut album "Don't Stop Rappin'," and after a few retirement pauses, he hasn't since.

With over 18 full-length releases, Oakland, California's Too Short is one of the more enduring rappers of all time. In a recent interview with DubCNN.com, Short claimed that he's ultimately seeking the title of the oldest rapper still releasing albums. "I think I just kind of set a goal for myself to play it as long as it can go. I just wanna do it longer than anybody else say they did it," said the onetime Dangerous Crew leader. "I wanna make more songs than anybody, I wanna be the oldest rapper who is active. I didn't set out to do this, but now that I'm doing it, I might as well do it to the fullest, like Brett Favre?"

Whereas Brett Favre has 18 years under center in the National Football League, Too Short boasts a catalog of music that dates back to 1985's Don't Stop Rappin' on the 75 Girls label.

Other 25 years Rap alumni who have recently released music include Ice-T, D.M.C., Just-Ice, Dr. Dre, LL Cool J and The Beastie Boys, among others.
Good for him even though his rapping style at his age is a little weird, lol.

Donkey Punch

Reaction score
[youtube]wHtIt--aUmU[/youtube]

First verse >>>.

Well, second verse as well, but the first more so.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
DJ Premier is putting together a new Gang Starr album with his late rap partner Keith “Guru” Elam.

The celebrated DJ said that he’s assembled music and Guru verses from all over the world and it enabled the posthumous album to be made.

“There are guys in Europe who say that they have seven or eight,” he told XXLmag.com. “It’s songs he did with them and they never finished it and they said I can have them. They reached out and were like, As long as you’re doing it. You can have the vocals. They are all brand new, from like a year and a half ago. I listened to them and I’ll make them shits sound like we were together. Well, we will be together because spiritually, he’s with me for the rest of my life.”

Preemo also said there will be a DVD with exclusive archival footage of Gang Starr, a group that got its start in the 80's.

“I have footage from the very first show we ever performed,” he revealed. “It was Ice-T, Queen Latifah and Monie Love. She was in the bathroom nervous trying to remember her rhymes for ‘Ladies First.’ Special Ed told her it would be ok and then Monie Love killed it. It was us, Tribe, Latifah and then Ice-T. Ice T introduced me to a DAT machine. I was like, ‘Wow.’ This was 1989. I have that tape.”

“I’m putting together a Gang Starr DVD because I’ve been filming since 1989,” he continued. “I did all the filming until 1993. Then I started bringing guys with me. I have hundreds and hundreds of tapes of me and Guru arguing in the airport. Him and Shug fighting. Guru tried fighting everyone. Now, you look at it and it’s like, Damn, I miss that.”
Really looking forward to another Gangstarr album.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler