• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol. I watched a whole season 1, and all i know is i'm glad i could skip the shit intro.

Senhor last night with the college stuff, I remember none of it. I must have watched the first 3 seasons as a kid and gave up or something. The show is still hilarious.

And this thread makes you minkus.
I'm obviously Shawn

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
hey nowwww

Turner and Shawn are the two biggest playboys on the show

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
have you ever been john ritter for 3's company?

Inb4 you and another dude.
the situation has never presented itself.

I definitely can't picture myself tag teaming with another dude. would be too weird

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
the situation has never presented itself.

I definitely can't picture myself tag teaming with another dude. would be too weird
I have a couple friends who have asked about it, and no. My dick won't work while I make a weird joke, or realize your penis is a few feet away.

I have, however, been lucky enough to be John Ritter, but that was at 18 in college. It was the most terrifyingly amazing experience ever. I was probably less than satisfactory.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I have a couple friends who have asked about it, and no. My dick won't work while I make a weird joke, or realize your penis is a few feet away.

I have, however, been lucky enough to be John Ritter, but that was at 18 in college. It was the most terrifyingly amazing experience ever. I was probably less than satisfactory.
You pretended to be gay so that you could live with two female roommates?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You pretended to be gay so that you could live with two female roommates?
If it were only that easy. I had english class with one girl and drove her a lot (we were on the dorms a mile+ off campus) and my buddy who literally LIVED in my dorms (we had big dorms, 3 people to start, we kicked one out and my buddy moved in) and had a crush. Well I went over to chill and study (which she made jokes saying I wouldn't even show up) to see they had been drinking franzia...we were 18...and from there it was magic.

I probably went 5 mins max the first round, but from there it was a fun time. Still the best day of my life, easily. Don't be angry i'm so damn man pretty.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
If it were only that easy. I had english class with one girl and drove her a lot (we were on the dorms a mile+ off campus) and my buddy who literally LIVED in my dorms (we had big dorms, 3 people to start, we kicked one out and my buddy moved in) and had a crush. Well I went over to chill and study (which she made jokes saying I wouldn't even show up) to see they had been drinking franzia...we were 18...and from there it was magic.

I probably went 5 mins max the first round, but from there it was a fun time. Still the best day of my life, easily. Don't be angry i'm so damn man pretty.
Anyone can get laid in Wisconsin. If you're under 300lbs you're practically a male model.

Reactions: TheArabHammer