Rank these tag teams from my EWR Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. Black chicks intimidate me.
I only had one and it was in a bathroom in denver international between WI and California. It was amazing, and I bet my life i giggled like a bitch before and after.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
05282589841e5ae27dd970e68ad7e581.jpg

Your new avatar.
Minkus?!?! :damn:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Minkus?!?! :damn:
dude, find a way (i pirated) to rewatch the series.

I legit is one of the funniest show's i've seen in a long while, even today. Eric, his dad, Feeny, everyone...Boy meets world is fucking quality.

Now you make me feel even worse, jerk.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
dude, find a way (i pirated) to rewatch the series.

I legit is one of the funniest show's i've seen in a long while, even today. Eric, his dad, Feeny, everyone...Boy meets world is fucking quality.

Now you make me feel even worse, jerk.
I watch it everyday on ABC Spark. I'd still bang Topanga and Corey's mom.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I watch it everyday on ABC Spark. I'd still bang Topanga and Corey's mom.
Dude I hate that I hate you for being a dickface to me when we have so much in common. Your maple leaf is gone, i'm the closest to mother glory you've got.

Topanga is fine as FUCK now. Do you remember when she "was dying" and shit?

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dude I hate that I hate you for being a dickface to me when we have so much in common. Your maple leaf is gone, i'm the closest to mother glory you've got.

Topanga is fine as FUCK now. Do you remember when she "was dying" and shit?
You mentioned that before but I don't recall it. Oh damn, I just remembered that tall redhead who lived with Jack and Eric :gusta:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You mentioned that before but I don't recall it. Oh damn, I just remembered that tall redhead who lived with Jack and Eric :gusta:
lol jack!? Their dad was Alan and it's Corey, lol.

Wait, college!? I'm only rewatching on season 2. Seriously, i killed a season and it was hilarious, i giggled here...

@Dolph'sZiggler there are laugh tracks buddy, looks like you have to hate one of the best shows ever.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
lol jack!? Their dad was Alan and it's Corey, lol.

Wait, college!? I'm only rewatching on season 2. Seriously, i killed a season and it was hilarious, i giggled here...

@Dolph'sZiggler there are laugh tracks buddy, looks like you have to hate one of the best shows ever.
Yeah the college years. If you haven't got there yet, my bad. Good things yet to cum for you :ksi:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah the college years. If you haven't got there yet, my bad. Good things yet to cum for you :ksi:
I remember it familiarly.

Shit, do i have to apologize to you for going WAY over the line now? Fuck.

You are an asshole for your IWT match, and i've had a few too many drinks and went over the line more than once. Stop making cocksucker threads on shit, without deleting my drunk replies when I get butthurt. End of story.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I remember it familiarly.

Shit, do i have to apologize to you for going WAY over the line now? Fuck.

You are an asshole for your IWT match, and i've had a few too many drinks and went over the line more than once. Stop making cocksucker threads on shit, without deleting my drunk replies when I get butthurt. End of story.
I love you too buddy