Randy Orton's Opponent At Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Wrestlezone.com said:
WWE is now making plans for Randy Orton to wrestle Cody Rhodes at SummerSlam. WWE is trying to make a star out of Dusty's son and were very pleased when the live crowd at RAW started chanting his name this past week.

Looks like he isn't taking the belt off Cena, anytime soon that is.

PeepShow

The Orton/Rhodes match at SS would be pretty good if it happened

3lions

Reaction score
I have never seen Cody wrestle, but if he is anything like his Dad, then he should be one hell of a wrestler. He won't beat Orton, but the aim could be for him to look like a star, in defeat. I'd rather see a Cena/Orton feud, but if that is being saved for Wrestlemania, then I'm all for it.

Soulpower

YESSSSS! Orton vs Cody=Orton far away from the WWE title.

From what I've seen of Cody, he's good in the ring and money on the mic. Hopefully, the crowd will continue to rally behind him.

Montana

only thing bad about cody is his size. Whats up with the wwe signing smaller guys. They never end up using them much. They also want to sign matt sydal now too.

3lions

Reaction score
I have noticed that too Montana. It doesn't really make much sence, from WWE's point of view. Unless they are signing them to prevent rival companies utilising their potential? However, it does increase the chances of smaller guys beginning to be pushed in WWE, instead of the musclefreaks. Guys like Punk, Cody, etc, could be the way forward for WWE.

reaction

Reaction score
WHAT!! thats a load of crap Orton is to good to face some small little new comer guy Orton deserves the belt more then stupid cena who really needs to learn to wreste plus is it just me or did Cena choose some tv show over monday nite raw??

monkeystyle

Reaction score
plus is it just me or did Cena choose some tv show over monday nite raw??

I'm pretty sure you're not the only one who suffers from mental retardation, but I'll indulge you anyway.

Clearly Cena didn't choose to miss Raw, he was told to do the Larry King show by Vince.

Leahy26

Reaction score
I heard orton was gunna get ready to take on HHH because HHH says he wants piece of orton to try and knock some sense into him for all the trouble hes been getting into.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I believe that Cody is going heel this year and will turn on his dad to tutor under the Legend Killer himself. Damnit that Cena isn't losing the title anytime soon and damnit that Lashley might get the title even though for spearing Cena that he know has some popularity.

Nation

What the hell? Orton should be winning the wwe title at summerslam not putting over some new guy. Well if it works out well Orton will be remembered for making Cody a star.

Leahy26

Reaction score
Orton should not have the title! the kid has been a screw up so far i agree he should have the title if he didnt screw up so many times but right no orton is just getting punished for his actions and needs to prove to the wwe staff that he can have a decent attitude towards the business before he gets back to the main event stage

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Orton should not have the title! the kid has been a screw up so far i agree he should have the title if he didnt screw up so many times but right no orton is just getting punished for his actions and needs to prove to the wwe staff that he can have a decent attitude towards the business before he gets back to the main event stage

You forgot to mention that he's boring, and is an instant cure for insomnia.