Randy Orton's Opponent At Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Nice to see Cody getting an automatic push......I remember when I first saw him at HOF with goldust I told myself "damn hes gold on the mic,I hope he gets into wrestling" Then I wikipediaed him and saw that he was a wrestler....Ive never seen him wrestle but I hope hes good because this guy has an extremley bright future...

Btw:ORTON RULES \____0_____/!!!

Great One

This is bullshit. That's all I have to say about that.

Also, it doesn't matter how 'small' Cody is, he's Dusty Rhodes son, so he's automatically in the WWE.

J

Awsome...Don't know much about Cody...but if he takes after Dusty and Dustin...then were set...plus he looks like he'll make a really good face...

LKP

No he shouldnt fight cody rhodes. he should be fighting cena after dusty. Anyway these are all rumours. Ill believe it when i see it the night after GAB. If orton goes after john cena then you know that hes champion soon. If the storyline drags out then you know your in trouble.

J

No he shouldnt fight cody rhodes. he should be fighting cena after dusty. Anyway these are all rumours. Ill believe it when i see it the night after GAB. If orton goes after john cena then you know that hes champion soon. If the storyline drags out then you know your in trouble.

Why should he be fighting Cena at Summerslam...I would rather see him have a good fued with Cody...Then him job to Cena at Summerslam...cause honestly you think Vince will give Orton title yet...

The Rated R CMStar

Cody might be good, but it is bullshit that he is getting automatically pushed just for being Dusty Rhodes´s son

phantomgerald

Lets hope Orton stay as far from the title as possible. And fighting Cody will be the only wat he's not going to be jobbed while staying in the uppercard

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
only thing bad about cody is his size. Whats up with the wwe signing smaller guys. They never end up using them much. They also want to sign matt sydal now too.

I heard about about WWE wanting to sign Sydal if WWE continue signing all these guys they better do something with them and not waist them Matt Sydal is a great talent. WWE should try and revive the Cruiserweight Division although it won't be that effective with all the moves that have been banned.