Randy Orton's Newest Tweet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of WWE Superstar Randy Orton:

"I was just mean to a guy at the airport. If that guy reads this by some chance, then guy I'm sorry. Anywho, good morning."

Source: wrestlezone

People are saying he is untouchable when you don't know the entire story. It could just have been a small incident like he ignored someone or he pushed infront of someone, it probably wasn't that he RKOd him or he punched him. It's Randy Orton. One of the major faces in WWE, He can get away with this small stuff because it doesn't really matter...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
People are saying he is untouchable when you don't know the entire story. It could just have been a small incident like he ignored someone or he pushed infront of someone, it probably wasn't that he RKOd him or he punched him. It's Randy Orton. One of the major faces in WWE, He can get away with this small stuff because it doesn't really matter...

What?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Why are you posting updates from superstars twitter accounts as if they are legitimate news? And then chastising us for thinking that he did something bad when you haven't even given us enough information to speculate?

Next up EVAN BOURNE TWEETS THAT HE'S GOING TO THE GYM! BAH GAWD NEWSWORTHY.

...god...

Reaction score
the fuck? Can you just make one big thread for all the tweets?

Axis

Reaction score
Possibly the worst thread ever.

...god...

Reaction score
John, find out what Triple H is doing right now, please.

Airfixx

Reaction score
This thread = Johns attempt at winning the contest and possibly earning the mod spot he so desperatley desires.

You're kidding? So this "post as much as you can" contest will lead to the appointing of a new mod?

FFS!!! ...The decision making behind the scenes on this forum is beyond belief sometimes! It's bad enouigh that this will just encourage a 'quantity over quality' posting ethos, but if there is a mod spot, just decide who you'd like it to be and just damn well ask them... All we're gonna end up with now is a crap mod and lots of shit posts.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Why the hell is this news? I mean seriously, if people wanted to read what Orton tweets they would just follow him on Twitter.

But honestly, I think it was just him not signing an autograph or something, nothing major, nor post worthy.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I just love how this is happening, people continually are posting "this is worthless" and "this has no point" well neither does saying that for the 10th time after its already been established. If you guys keep saying how bad or worthless this post is after its already been said once or twice, your just as bad as the poster is.