Randy Orton's Newest Tweet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
TEXT TALK NERD LOL

...god...

Reaction score
Since when is saying ROFLCOPTER affiliated with texting? The fuck.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Thats great, and we needed to know that... WHY???????
The reason you've probably never texted it is because nobody wants to talk to you. Go hang yourself and end it already.

Reaction score
Because "rofl" isn't a texting abbreviation. It's something more commonly used on the internet, kiddo.

Why would I hang myself when I'm having oh so much fun with you?

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Just because its mostly used on the internet, don't mean it cant be used in texting.

It's great that you like having fun with guys. Go to a gay strip club and have all the fun you want. Don't come back.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
adam no one cares that you're 13 or whatever. you're a fucking blueberry and no one's going to explain the internet to you. Stop posting so fucking much and get a clue. google arguing on the internet and then use that clue to find more clues and start a much needed exploration of the internet. oh and don`t come back until you can be halfassed useful.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^since you tried to give decent advice, ill give some.

Go take a knife. Slice it across your throat. Make sure you cut it nice and can't breath. Die. Ill piss on your grave. End of story.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
i'm a superstar and i want to reach the idolized status without having to resort to kurt cobain or jim morrision methods. honestly this is the last time i will directly reply to your posts, i gave you your chance. while you're exploring the unknown, find maddox the pirate's favourite ways to commit suicide. all your shit is olde to this dinosaur cant you get that