randy orton turning face ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

todd_gaines

Reaction score
that's what has been crossing my mind since raw , a clean wrestlemania win, possible fued with jbl who is much more hated then orton, a clean win over matt hardy, what do you guys think ?

King Of Kings

Reaction score
It crossed my mind also during raw but i dont know how they could pull it off. It would be a bad idea imo he has worked hard to be an established heel.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Nah, I highly doubt Randy turns Face, they cheered JBL more than they cheered Orton. I just think over the next few weaks leading up to Backlash, it will turn out to be JBL vs. Cena vs. HHH vs. Randy Orton for the Title. That's what I'm thinking.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Nah, I highly doubt Randy turns Face, they cheered JBL more than they cheered Orton. I just think over the next few weaks leading up to Backlash, it will turn out to be JBL vs. Cena vs. HHH vs. Randy Orton for the Title. That's what I'm thinking.

JBL shouldent even be in the title picture. He needs to hit the gym and cut down on the donuts. He needs to be in shape like when he was a part of the APA.

Evil Austin

it can work because he was in 2004/2005 was a face against Flair and Batista and HHH (Evolution) so Randy Orton as face can be done it has been done before but just in my eyes it is stupid he is a clear better heel mike character and well if they really really want him to be face they can't to it in less than a week they need to work on a slow change clean win bye clean win slowly each wee for at least a month and a half so it isn't a drastic change and people are like WTF ?

The Rated R CMStar

JBL will not challenge alone for the belt, that would only work if WWE were to book HHH vs Cena alone and JBL vs Randy Orton, and I don't think WWE will give us HHH vs Cena on Backlash, so I guess this will somehow turn to be a multiman title match.

Montana

I think its just a tease, although who knows if he will get a good response, they could change it up.

John

At Wrestlemania i noticed fans cheered Orton and boo'd Cena. now the booing cena may be a natural reaction but a cheer for orton? i wouldnt like Orton to turn face as his run as face years ago made him the worst face on raw. my answer to whether he should turn face or stay heel is no. i personally feel that after recent events, how could you possibly turn on raw and he's in the ring apologising?

1chiban

Reaction score
I think a lot of peeps just cheer anyone that pulls off a move against Cena!

Haze187

Reaction score
JBL will not challenge alone for the belt, that would only work if WWE were to book HHH vs Cena alone and JBL vs Randy Orton, and I don't think WWE will give us HHH vs Cena on Backlash, so I guess this will somehow turn to be a multiman title match.
Yeah I'm pretty sure it will be multiman because Matt was put in against Orton so right now I see it Orton vs. JBL vs. Matt. Lets see if they add more people. Doing that could give Orton even more credibility than he has now.

noumenon

It crossed my mind for a split second as well, but I immediately shook it off. I don't see Orton turning face anytime in the near future. I know for a fact that he himself is very strongly against a face turn. I think it's simply more that they really don't have anyone else to put with him in the title picture right now. They're at a shortage for main event Faces on RAW right now, Orton has pretty much cycled through everyone in the main event scene during his title run. I'm sure either HHH and Cena will be introduced back into this feud or it's just a "Till Then" program until the draft lottery rolls around.

phantomgerald

Orton cannot be a face guy. It wouldn't work. Some people just have the look that makes them able to be both face or heel, some people just don't. Orton is a heel for life.

WFS2008

Reaction score
They made him a face before and it didnt work. I really hope they dont try it again. The problem with WWE nowadays is its like they program it for people with add, they cant do one thing and stick to it. Orton is a career heel its what hes good at.

CenaMark54

I don't know what they are going to do with him.

All I know is that his character was bad ass last night.

His character has definitely progressed. He went from the insecure champion who wasn't sure he belonged, to a champion who now beleives in himself.

I see Orton going on a long winning streak against all midcard and upper midcard heels and faces. He will go up and down the roster, beat everyone and when there is no one left, out comes HHH.