• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Impact Wrestling Talk

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Re: Impact Wrestling Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

lmfao.

How fucking crazy are people anymore? Specifically, washed up bloodsucking whores?

Sabretooth

Is Linda still going out with that 20 year old guy or did she move on to another young guy that she thinks is in to her.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine

- The New York Post has a new article out with Hulk Hogan talking about TNA. Regarding the new concept for Impact Wrestling, Hogan says he will leave TNA if it doesn’t work out:

“We are going to give more power to the fans, make them more involved and more important. I can’t say much more, but I can say this, I’m either going to be really right on this one or really wrong. If I’m wrong, you probably won’t see me again because I’ll be hightailing it out of here.”

Lets pray the new concept doesn't work out.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine

If Hogan is openly saying he'll be "hightailing it out of there" if his "brilliant" plan doesn't work, TNA should cut him now anyway. Good riddance.
Yeah it's obvious the guy is just delusional now. Only in for the dime cause Linda, unsuccessfully paying for his son's lawyers, and Brooke's atrocious music career sucked him dry.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Slammiversary poster....

tnalsam10.jpg

Pretty basic, looks like the 10 is made up of various names that have appeared in TNA over the years. Wonder if Garett's in there somewhere?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

I can make out Kurt Angle, Larry Zybyszko, Madison Rayne, Eric Bischoff, and Lance Hoyt. And I'm not sure, but I think Harley Race and DDP might be on there, too, for whatever reason. I could be wrong, though.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine

I can make out Kurt Angle, Larry Zybyszko, Madison Rayne, Eric Bischoff, and Lance Hoyt. And I'm not sure, but I think Harley Race and DDP might be on there, too, for whatever reason. I could be wrong, though.
Well both of them have appeared in TNA before so it could very well be them.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

According to the Wrestling Observer, Anarquia was let go from TNA because he was not a good worker and was deemed unsafe in the ring.
This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, but what bothers me is that it took them a year to figure it out.