Random Impact Wrestling Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This%2BWeek%2Bon%2BImpact.png

Not sure why we don't have a general discussion thread for Impact but we do now and here's the first blurb to discuss....

“The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero was informed on Twitter of an article labeling him as the most underused wrestler in TNA Wrestling. He responded, “Thanks again, but SERIOUSLY, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that Pope is underused…… Or does it??”

Dinero’s status with the organization is currently in limbo as he has not appeared on television since the culmination of his several month feud with Devon at Genesis. He was asked when he will be returning to television.

“I’m sure Pope will return at some point this year….. Talk about a “Turning Point,” he says.
This is all very true. Pope is so misused it isn't even funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: Impact Wrestling General Discussion

The only reason I can really come across is because of his attitude, but that's merely speculation and heresy.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Or they suck at booking...hardy has been an abortion out of the ring and he still gets main event pushes...angle gets dui's...Pope should be in the main event..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

His run in early 2010 showed just how good he is. As a face, he was so over and they just wasted him. After that push, he seemed to fall back down and never get up. I will always be a proud member of the Congregation!

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Make pope have a convincing feud with someone. I don't care if he's a babyface or heel. Just give him a long feud that doesn't involve stealing someone's kids.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

What about Samoa Joe. Now he's just starting to get back on track after being shittted on for the past year. But I don't see his teaming with Magnus going on very long. So what happens after they break up

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

What about Samoa Joe. Now he's just starting to get back on track after being shittted on for the past year. But I don't see his teaming with Magnus going on very long. So what happens after they break up

What happens? I hunt you down for daring to speak of such awful things. Samoa Joe & Magnus are going to be TNA's next break out tag team.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

What happens? I hunt you down for daring to speak of such awful things. Samoa Joe & Magnus are going to be TNA's next break out tag team.

Oh believe me I hope they have great success but I don't see it

Castiel

Reaction score

Don West has a new insane deal for President's Day! This actually sounds like a pretty good one, 5 shirts, 5 DVD's, and 5 action figure for $70. If I hadn't just spent $60 on other wrestling DVD's I might've just jumped at this... the only bad thing about the deal is it comes with an autographed picture of Dixie Carter.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I miss having Don West on my TV screen. Heel Don was the shit.

Castiel

Reaction score

Don West and Taz would be the worst announce team in history! Taz botching every line and Don West not knowing a thing about anything in the first place, that would be very entertaining. :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Same here, Tenay can seem to get emotionally involved anymore, he's almost robotic on commentary. I'd take a guy who was enthusiastic about the product who knew nothing over a guy who doesn't care but knows loads every day of the week.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Lockdown poster has been revealed...I like it even though its pretty straight-forward.

lockdown2012poster_136170.jpg

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Sometimes simple is best, great poster, tells us everything we need to know about the main.