• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Impact Wrestling Talk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Re: Impact Wrestling Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

OMG the conversation is about how a wrestler doesn't look fit to be world champion if he's small. You gave Bret and Shawn as examples. I told you their height and weight. What the fuck is the point if that's not it.
The point is at 5'5 and 165 .lbs Rey Mysterio has been the champion. Twice.

Sabretooth

The point is at 5'5 and 165 .lbs Rey Mysterio has been the champion. Twice.

No he's not quite that short :lol: hes 5'6. And you have to admit that the belt looked kind of ridiculous on him.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
No I didn't I said people said the same thing about them in contrast to Hogan, warrior, etc... There is no look for a world champion Aries is ready and would do well. If u argue against this u are just wrong.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

No I didn't I said people said the same thing about them in contrast to Hogan, warrior, etc... There is no look for a world champion Aries is ready and would do well. If u argue against this u are just wrong.

Yeah I know he is ready. I'm not denying that he's pure awesomeness. I'm just saying he doesn't have the look of a world champion.

Catfish Billy

The fact that Viper thinks Austin doesn't look like a world champion is beyond me. The guy oozes charisma just by his entrance, he stands out from most of the guys in TNA, he's in great shape, he's great on the mic, he's great at selling Pay Per Views, he's incredibly over and above all is a great wrestler in ring. The guy is the total package, if he doesn't look like a credible world champion then I don't know who does.

The way I see it is if he gets the world title then we'll see more of him on Impact so, I'm all for it.

Sabretooth

The fact that Viper thinks Austin doesn't look like a world champion is beyond me. The guy oozes charisma just by his entrance, he stands out from most of the guys in TNA, he's in great shape, he's great on the mic, he's great at selling Pay Per Views, he's incredibly over and above all is a great wrestler in ring. The guy is the total package, if he doesn't look like a credible world champion then I don't know who does.

The way I see it is if he gets the world title then we'll see more of him on Impact so, I'm all for it.

In my post I said he's pure awesomeness. He has charisma, ability, etc but as a x division star.

Kross Rhodes

I'll expect to see your shiny face in the iMPACT! Wrestling LD when that happens.

Catfish Billy

In my post I said he's pure awesomeness. He has charisma, ability, etc but as a x division star.

Why would you waste him by keeping him in the X Division when you know that he can easily move onto bigger and better things within the company? All of the original X Division guys moved on to main events (Styles, Daniels, Joe) so, why shouldn't Aries? I would class him now as better than Styles and Daniels at the point when they moved from the X Division.

I'll expect to see your shiny face in the iMPACT! Wrestling LD when that happens.

I can't due to time differences though I will review his awesomeness and post it in the LD the day after when I watch it.

Sabretooth

Obviously Samoa Joe is big enough to be a world title contender. AJ Stles has gotten stronger and Daniels has never been world champion

Bad News Booty

Vanilla Midgets....unlike Gunner...the guy with the tattoos...

This reminds of that guy from wc when he went on that vanilla midger rant

Kross Rhodes

Vanilla Midgets....unlike Gunner...the guy with the tattoos...

This reminds of that guy from wc when he went on that vanilla midger rant

Are sure we aren't talking about Mike Graham?

"When Benoit and co left, I said good riddance. They never drew a dime, those vanilla midgets." :lol:

Catfish Billy

Obviously Samoa Joe is big enough to be a world title contender. AJ Stles has gotten stronger and Daniels has never been world champion

But, at the time where he was main eventing and World Champion in 2003 he wasn't big. He was good and that was enough, it should always be enough.
Even though Daniels never was world champion are you saying that he would not be credible champion because of his skinny physique?

By the way, you're a huge Hardy fan, right? I may be mistaken but, you wanted him to win the belt at AAO. Would you consider Hardy to look like a world champion? Because when I hear the word 'world champion' I don't think of a skinny dude wearing face paint, under armour and a black pair of combats.

Bad News Booty

Rey Mysterio Jr called he said fuck u Viper.

And no Brando there was a guy at WC who went on and on about Gunner having that look. This was still when Gunner was security and barely on TV. He looks like a champ not like AJ and the vanillla midgets

Kross Rhodes

But, at the time where he was main eventing and World Champion in 2003 he wasn't big. He was good and that was enough, it should always be enough.
Even though Daniels never was world champion are you saying that he would not be credible champion because of his skinny physique?

By the way, you're a huge Hardy fan, right? I may be mistaken but, you wanted him to win the belt at AAO. Would you consider Hardy to look like a world champion? Because when I hear the word 'world champion' I don't think of a skinny dude wearing face paint, under armour and a black pair of combats.
I'd like to drop by to say you're the world champion of this debate. I salute you.