Question about infractions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

yeah us get raw 1st cause its live. Australian timezone is like a few hours ahead of USA and UK. But smackdown is a taped shoo on a Tuesday night. So you will get it first i dunno why you get it first you should have it on a friday night just like us.

We do have it on a Friday night. We just have Friday night before you have Firday night.

LKP

We do have it on a Friday night. We just have Friday night before you have Firday night.

Oh i could have sworn that i read that you had it on a thursday afternoon. My bad i apologize.

LKP

Ahhh right i see now. Damn these timezones. Still i get to watch smackdown easy before it airs so that's cool.

Moonlight Drive

Just wondering, are we allowed to discuss Smackdown before it airs if we put in the spoiler tags?

Evil Austin

WHat about ECW? When do you guys get to watch that, or does Australia get it first again?

Moonlight Drive

We get it on Thursday, so it's the day after it airs in the US (well, for us), like with Raw.

Evil Austin

Yeh well don't laugh, everyone is ahead of Israel. Israeli TV doesn't classify WWE, TNA or others for that matter as sport but as Entertaiment and what they do is the following.

Just like if you were to watch your favorite Simpsons episode or an episode of a TV show you wouldn't really have them in order, one day you would watch an episode from this season and then the next day it would be from another season. It's random.

WWE and TNA over here is just like that, it doesn't go in order. One week you would be watching a Raw from well now and then the next week they go into the 2006 'season' And show a Smackdown from three years ago. It may take four months before you see a Raw from this current time. But the only good thing about it is I get to see PPV's for free.

(But it's hillarious when they have the 2005 season for example one day and say Taboo Tuesday...go to WWE.com and Vote Now!) as if it's going to do anything.

fuzzy

Reaction score
What's the point of getting infractions? and what happens when someone recives the max amount, if there is a max amount.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
An infraction stays in your profile for a certain amount of time and it's like a 'strike'. If you get a certain amount of active infractions, you get banned for being a dumb smurf.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
However if you are a good boy and go infraction free for a year you get free nude pictures of monkeystyle. :D