Question about infractions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jaybsty

Reaction score
I've recieved 3 of them now all for pretty lame reasons. I get a private message tellin me what i've done wrong on all of them but there is never any detail on what the boundaries are. I've been tagged for flaming twice but not told exactly what it was i said that made it flaming and another for posting spoilers?

What i want to know is how do I avoid getting these pety infractions again? Tell me what it is i said that's considered flaming. I posted something about MVP beating Shelton for US title and less than a day later there was a thread created about it. At what point am i allowed to discuss title wins?

PeepShow

I posted something about MVP beating Shelton for US title and less than a day later there was a thread created about it. At what point am i allowed to discuss title wins?

Ummmm, after the show airs is a pretty safe guesstimation.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Just tuck ya dick between ya legs bite ya tongue and be cautious lol.

I just read through my PM's about the infraction I got a year ago from TDK. I posted 2 topics in the GFX showroom or whatever in a week, never got points for it but was a warning, never liked that rule though.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Ummmm, after the show airs is a pretty safe guesstimation.

I posted about it a couple of hours after it aired in australia. Surely it must've been aired everywhere since then.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Nah don't Australia get it first?

LKP

They do, i watch it online when i get home on a friday afternoon.

seX-Power

Well don't the US get Raw first? And they discuss it with ease before we can view it. One day the Aussies will outnumber the Americans, and these shitty rules will be abolished!

LKP

yeah us get raw 1st cause its live. Australian timezone is like a few hours ahead of USA and UK. But smackdown is a taped shoo on a Tuesday night. So you will get it first i dunno why you get it first you should have it on a friday night just like us.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Ok. I didn't know that Smackdown would be aired here first. I guess it was a legit case for infraction then. No complaints.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
so could your post in the tna section that you just made in reply to me which added nothing to the discussion be considered spamming? :wink_2:

PeepShow

lmao

Yeah, it could. And if an Admin wants to give me an infraction for it, that's fine.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
lol...I don't really even care about you pointing out my poor spelling. I just want to be able to discuss wrestling when i get on here. Obviously continuous infractions would stop that though so I had to understand the forums system.

This Guy

as for flaming, flaming is when you insult someone.

Like for example when replying in a discussion about something you reply with, "no you fucking asshole", that flaming. Its fine that you disagree with other people, but theres no need for insults.