Question about infractions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
An infraction stays in your profile for a certain amount of time and it's like a 'strike'. If you get a certain amount of active infractions, you get banned for being a dumb smurf.
Thankx LHR, excatly the answer i was looking for. minus the DF term added at the end.....:na:

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Are you saying my post was useless? Because I'm telling ya, those pictures have gotten me through some lonely nights.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Are you saying my post was useless? Because I'm telling ya, those pictures have gotten me through some lonely nights.
mmmm, should i really trust This Guy...:g:

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
You have neg rep, you have no rep power and you have only been here for 1 to 2 months. I have a Legend tag under my name have 53 rep power over 10,000 Posts and have been around since June of 2007 and your questioning my trust worthness?

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Oh yeah and I have magic powers. Like I know things that I shouldn't possibly know. Example. Your birthday is April 27th

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
oh yeah and one more reason to prove I am trustworthy....

Who has a section named after him on this forum? This Guy. And I was the first and at one point the entire Recreational Zone was named after me. Talk to me when you have a section named after you.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Ok ok, You prove to be more then just This Guy......:)
My having neg-rep and no rep power, desn't mean all taht much to me, i'm not here to get rep or high stats....
I'm happy just being part of a fourm that shares the same interests as I do, even though those interests don't see eye to eye on most days....nonetheless, i'm..:)

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
well just make sure you behave yourself.... I'm telling you those nude monkeystyle pics are worth it each yeah. He's a stud. lol

1chiban

Reaction score
I'm more than slightly disturbed.