• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Q&A.

TAHowardRocks

When I mentioned the user named Bob I was referring to the individual who sent me a personal message on the now defunct forum that had Raj Giri as an Administrator. That message was an invitation to TheWrestleClub. Did OJ do it? I think he got away with murder red handed because he knew how to use the system, so yes he did it. What was in the brief case in Pulp Fiction? Since I haven't seen Pulp Fiction and have 0 interest in doing so in the future I couldn't tell you. What is the meaning of life? In my opinion the meaning of life is to live long and prosper. Who's my daddy? That is one question that will be left unanswered. Who touched your cheese? I have no idea, perhaps it was a mouse. Who's got the bacon? The pig has the bacon.

Who's on first? I don't watch Baseball so I couldn't tell you. What came first,the chicken or the egg? I would have to say the chicken came first since the chicken would be needed in order to lay the egg. Why should you be interested in my life? I'm not a celebrity so very few people are interested in my life. What is my opinion on the GOAT sports team Arsenal FC? I have never heard of the sports team Arsenal FC. What celebrity do I resemble? I would have to say Jesus but I don't think he would qualify as a celebrity. If Defiant-sensei were to extend his finger for myself to pull, what do I think would happen? I don't work in an occupation as a finger-puller so I couldn't tell you.

Last edited:

Vivido

You had me interested in this untill you said you have no interest in watching Pulp Ficton....

You know what though you have inspired me to watch it this weekend.

TAHowardRocks

You had me interested in this untill you said you have no interest in watching Pulp Ficton....

You know what though you have inspired me to watch it this weekend.
I have never been a Quentin Tarantino fan. Pulp Fiction is one of the films that he is most remembered for and many consider that film to be one of the greatest films of all time. Quentin Tarantino has also been involved in the Hostel franchise. I liked the 1st Hostel film but the sequels that followed it were terrible. The contents in the briefcase that was used in the film Pulp Fiction has always been a mystery.

Last edited: