Q&A.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TAHowardRocks

Reaction score
I have decided to give the users of this forum the opportunity to ask me as many questions as they wish.

Aniking

Reaction score
Why are you asking?

Probably because he has no idea who you are... and neither do I.

You've made one post and been a member for like a month, so I don't see why anybody would want to ask you a question.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Odd thing is I see two posts by him but only one showing up in post count.

I'll ask a question.

The blue pill or the red pill?

Aniking

Reaction score
Odd thing is I see two posts by him but only one showing up in post count.

I don't think posts in this section go towards your post count, so he's only contributed in one of the main sections once. I think that's it.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Does it really matter? It's a word game section and meant for spam, won't add onto his post count. No need to hate on the guy.

Pepsi or Coca Cola?

Aniking

Reaction score
Does it really matter? It's a word game section and meant for spam, won't add onto his post count. No need to hate on the guy.

Jumping the gun much? Definitely don't think either myself or McHenry were hating on the guy because of posts that don't add to his post count. Zero reason to hate on this as it just means people won't spam the fuck out of this section just to boost their post count, therefore accomplishing a lifelong dream.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Jumping the gun much? Definitely don't think either myself or McHenry were hating on the guy because of posts that don't add to his post count. Zero reason to hate on this as it just means people won't spam the fuck out of this section just to boost their post count, therefore accomplishing a lifelong dream.

Not exactly hating on him but your comments seem mean? No other word to put it as. Meh, my bad. Maybe I looked at it the wrong way.

"Why did you make this thread?"
"You've made one post and been a member for like a month, so I don't see why anybody would want to ask you a question."

Aniking

Reaction score
"Why did you make this thread?"
"You've made one post and been a member for like a month, so I don't see why anybody would want to ask you a question."

I hated on him for that, not for answering McHenry's question when I refered to TAHoward and whether posts in this section count towards the post count.

Total misunderstanding, but yes I did hate on him originally. Just seems dumb to ask a guy questions just because he asked. Especially somebody I've never seen contribute around the forum.

TAHowardRocks

Reaction score
Why did I make this thread? I made this thread to carry on a tradition that has been around since 2010.
The blue pill or the red pill? That's a Matrix reference and the answer would depend on what is in the 2 pills.
Pepsi or Coca Cola? I prefer both Pepsi and Coca Cola.
How did I find this forum and how long do I plan on hiding before I whoop on everyone's ass? I was invited to this forum by Deuce aka Revolution-X and technically I was invited to the site that was recently merged with this one by a user named Bob. My interest in the WWE has dwindled over the years and I think I've seen Killswitch on another wrestling forum. I have a tendency to create suspense which is why I only appear on here from time to time. I will return sometime next week with some wrestling based opinions. See you then.

Pete

Reaction score
There was no user named Bob at the site which recently merged with this one. I call your bluff. Unless you're talking about the one that left close to a year ago or one of those whose first names I don't know (only two that I can think of).

Anyway: did OJ do it?
What was in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction?
What is the meaning of life?
Who's your daddy?
Who touched my cheese?
Who's got the bacon?
Who's on first?
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
If a train leaves Chicago for Alabama at 10.30am and another train leaves Dallas...ah, forget it.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Why should I be interested in yr life?

What is yr opinion on the GOAT sports team Arsenal FC?

What celebrity do you resemble the closest? (helps me decide how much I hate you)

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Why should I be interested in yr life?

What is yr opinion on the GOAT sports team Arsenal FC?

What celebrity do you resemble the closest? (helps me decide how much I hate you)

Lol