Q&A: Ask me anything!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Why Maddox is da best?
He brings his own style into the ring every time he wrestles. Watch some of his matches in FCW and you will understand. He has so much potential to be big and the only thing stopping him is WWE's booking. His mic skills are beyond godlike with his expert style of fucking improvin his way out of shit. Also he reminds me of my favorite Comic Book character of all time also known as Deadpool.

Reactions: b3st-in-the-world

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Ziggler or Big e?
Ziggler is kind of a no brainer for this question so far but once we see more of Big E then we will be able to swerve some people over to his side of this arguement.

Reaction score
He brings his own style into the ring every time he wrestles. Watch some of his matches in FCW and you will understand. He has so much potential to be big and the only thing stopping him is WWE's booking. His mic skills are beyond godlike with his expert style of fucking improvin his way out of shit. Also he reminds me of my favorite Comic Book character of all time also known as Deadpool.
Deadpool = The best AntiHero, so Maddox is god

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Fav Diva?
This is a really hard question for me because I can't really think of my fav diva. I have always been a huge fan of Lita and Trish so they are pretty much my Legendary Favs. Current would probably have to be AJ Lee because how well she plays her gimmick.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
First of all, hope you read my PM.

Q1: How long have you been a fan of wrestling?

Q2: Why is X company your favourite?

Q3: Favourite WWE Video Game and your favourite video game?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
The only thing that would save TNA is obviously more screen time for Brooke Hogan's man body.
First time I saw Brooke I thought "she's hot" then I realized she looked like his daddy, brother :hogan:.

Are you in a relationship?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
First of all, hope you read my PM.

Q1: How long have you been a fan of wrestling?

Q2: Why is X company your favourite?

Q3: Favourite WWE Video Game and your favourite video game?
1. I have been a fan pretty much my entire life. My stepdad has always been a big fan of wrestling so when I was 1, I was pretty much put in front of the TV. The first time I pretty much noticed I loved it is when I was think either 4 or 5 and it was Y2J's debut. I was that little kid jumping off the furniture for no reason thinking the dude was plain out awesome.

2. Hmmmm. PWG is my favorite of the non main stream shit. PWG is pretty much just plain out awesome put into matches and the wrestler's put their all into it.

3. Favorite WWE Game is probably Here Comes The Pain lol just for the hell of it. I thought about the 2nd question and I have noticed that I don't really have a favorite game. I pretty much get obsessed with every game I play causing me to be a beast at everything. If there is a franchise I absolute love....it will have to be the Mortal Kombat franchise by far.

Reactions: CM Punk

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
First time I saw Brooke I thought "she's hot" then I realized she looked like his daddy, brother :hogan:.

Are you in a relationship?
Not at the moment. Also the member known as Trevor from MP likes to steal my ex's pics and try to use them as his own so don't fall for that one. But it's been since November so....yeah......kinda boring life.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
PWG mark :yay:

1. Do you think the young bucks need to chill the fuck out with the superkicks?
  2. How great was Steen vs Generico at Steen Wolf?
  3. Did you find Cole being chopped in the dick hilarious too?
  4. What's your favourite Joey Ryan match excluding his ironman with Super Dragon because everybody says that?
  5. Do you watch any Japanese shit by shit I don't mean turds I mean like men hitting eachother?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
PWG mark :yay:

1. Do you think the young bucks need to chill the fuck out with the superkicks?
  2. How great was Steen vs Generico at Steen Wolf?
  3. Did you find Cole being chopped in the dick hilarious too?
  4. What's your favourite Joey Ryan match excluding his ironman with Super Dragon because everybody says that?
  5. Do you watch any Japanese shit by shit I don't mean turds I mean like men hitting eachother?
1. BRING ME MORE SUPERKICKS!!!!!!! LOL We actually have a contest at MP for whoever gets the closest to the number of superkicks that happen at a PWG event will get MP money lol.
2. If I was to explain this in one word it would be..........PURE FUCKING AWESOMENESS!!!!!! It has to break the one word just cuz how amazing that match was!
3. I found it amazing!
4. Probably Him vs. the one now known as Cesaro or Human Tornado. Just because they kind of meant alot to his career in my opinion.
5. I wish I would know what you mean but......I know the next big thing coming from Japan......