Q&A: Ask me anything!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
As I think that you guys don't really know your new members that well so I am going to take initiative and let you guys ask me any questions! It can be serious or non serious. It could be simply just asking me who is my favorite wrestler or what is my favorite TV Show. I will answer anything you guys put out on the table. So ask away!

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Favourite PPV?
Don't really have a favorite PPV as in THE SHOW WAS AWESOME AND I FUCKING LOVE IT AND I WILL OWN THIS DVD AND WATCH IT EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE unless we are gonna include a PWG Event in this shit.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
You like Eminem? You love this forums? You like the X-Division?
I enjoy Eminem from time to time when I am in the mood. I like the forum so far. I used to like the X-Division til I just stopped watching TNA as a whole. The only thing that would save TNA is obviously more screen time for Brooke Hogan's man body.