PWG: TEN - August 9th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Ten
Friday, August 9, 2013 - 8:00PM Bell Time - Reseda, CA
American Legion Post #308 - 7338 Canby Ave., Reseda, CA 91335

Co-Main Event Three Way Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Guerrilla Warfare Match
"Panama City Playboy" Adam Cole (C) vs. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen vs. "Ultraviolent Golden Boy" Drake Younger

Co-Main Event Three Way Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship Title Ladder Match
The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson - C) vs. DojoBros (Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong) vs. Inner-City Machine Guns (Rich Swann & Ricochet)

Tag Team Match
Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov vs RockNES Monsters (Johnny Yuma & Johnny Goodtime)

Singles Match
Michael Elgin vs AR Fox

Singles Match
Brian Cage vs Tony Nese

Singles Match
Kyle O'Reilly vs TJ Perkins

Tag Team Match
Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano

6 Person Opening Tag Extravaganza featuring Candice LaRae, Willie Mack, B-Boy, Ryan Taylor and more!

HUGE double main event three ways, that's enough to sell tickets (on sale July 9th here)

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
good lord, Guerrilla Warfare & a tag team ladder match? Insane.

Can't help but feel they're overkilling Guerrilla Warfare BTW. 3rd one in the space of a year?

The Viper

Reaction score
God, those three way matches are gonna be so bonerific. Lord have mercy. I have faith PWG will make that ladder match feel very different from last years ladder match. Young Bucks, super kicks, ladders?

BUYS!!!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Last years Ladder Match is a top 5 MOTYC for me. Felt like an old school TLC match, where everyone from the participants to the crowd was in legit danger.

The Viper

Reaction score
Yeah, that match was in-fucking-sane but I feel like this was be something different. Like how WWE's ladder matches sometimes feels the same, I think this would be the opposite. Shit will be going down and some of the shit will also be hitting the fan.

Castiel

Reaction score
good lord, Guerrilla Warfare & a tag team ladder match? Insane.

Can't help but feel they're overkilling Guerrilla Warfare BTW. 3rd one in the space of a year?

Yeah, they're definitely losing the special feeling but they still deliver! Makes sense here since Cole won the belt from Steen in Guerrilla Warfare and Drake is the hardcore guy and all.

Tag ladder match, will this be the night Swann and/or Ricochet kill themselves?

Castiel

Reaction score
JUST announced:

Rocky Romero/Alex Koslov will be making their return to PWG to face RockNES Monsters at TEN!

ALSO, Brian Cage and Michael Elgin will be going back into singles competition in order to prep for BOLA with Elgin vs AR Fox and Cage vs Davey Richards!

Castiel

Reaction score
I was in the middle of keeping this updated as PWG announced it last night but I ended up falling asleep. Full card now in the OP and damn is it ever beautiful! As the biggest mark for them ever, London & Kendrick back in PWG makes me cry tears of joy! But obviously the biggest return is the greatest woman in wrestling, Candice LaRae!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Willie Mack an afterthought again :(

So many potential show stealers, this has epic written all over it.

The Viper

Reaction score
CANDICE!!

When I saw PWG's announcement of that match, I marked so hard. Can't wait.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Castiel

Reaction score
Willie Mack an afterthought again :(

So many potential show stealers, this has epic written all over it.

I really don't understand what happened with Willie... he was a surefire future world champion but now it looks like that isn't likely to happen. Seems to be due to all the big stars PWG brings in now honestly. I mean I like Drake but I'd rather have Willie in his spot.

The Viper

Reaction score
I think I'm in the minority here. I don't like Drake at all. I lose interest in any match that he's a part of.

Castiel

Reaction score
Man, I was totally expecting to hating him at first but he's not too bad. Plus his positive attitude is just infectious!

The Viper

Reaction score
Man, I was totally expecting to hating him at first but he's not too bad. Plus his positive attitude is just infectious!

He does seem to have a positive outlook on life. I have never heard any stories of him being a dick and that he loves the wrestling business. Which is cool as shit.

Castiel

Reaction score
You ever listen to his AOW episode? It's pretty much what changed my mind on him since I think it was before I had a DVD with him on it.

On a side note, what do you guys think the odds of Joey Ryan showing up at this show are? Candice is in an multi person tag, seems like a perfect time for Joey to drop in.