• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punks Talk Cartoons

Joey

So, i'm sure i'm not the only one who still watches cartoons, and I figured this could be fun.

First off, I was born in 1996, and even though I watched alot of the cartoon classics, I don't really remember watching them. However, in my first couple years, I was big on Cat-Dog, Dexters Lab and basically obsessed with Scooby Doo. I also watched He-Man masters of the Universe, because my dad had alot of the episodes taped from years before.

But, the early 2000's was my cartooning peak. I religiously watched shows such as Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius, and Fairly Odd Parents. I also watched wrestling for the first time in 2005.

From when I was 12-14 I watched more teen-nick type sitcoms.

Now, i'm back on Cartoons. (And Wrestling.)

Honorable Mentions:
-Danny Phantom
-Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

*note: i was, and still am huge on Avatar: The Last Airbender.

My faves right now have to be:

-Spongebob. Classic.
-Gravity Falls
-Penguins of Madagascar
-T.U.F.F. Puppy
-Beware the Batman

You guys?

The Viper

Am I the only one that absolutely loved the Ace Ventura and The Mask cartoons? Fucking miss those shows so much.

Oh and Beetlejuice was my shit as well.

Lover Boy

Certified
Spongebob and The Fairly Odd Parents were always my favourites, they were both outstanding.

If The Simpsons counts as a cartoon than I still watch that nowadays.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Was always a fan of Kim Possible, Spongebob, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Teen Titans, Cow and Chicken, I could possibly go on and on....

I can't think of many Cartoons I watch now a days.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
The Simpsons has always been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, and I think parents just let me watch it because it was a cartoon and it kept me occupied. I didn't understand many of the jokes back then, but I get them now and find them funny. I have seen just about every episode more than once, and I have seasons 1-14 on DVD with the special edition of season 20 that they released a few years back for the 20th anniversay.

Other than that I liked a lot Nickelodeon cartoons such as Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy, Rugrats, and Hey Arnold! Non Nick toons that I liked were Bobby's World, Garfield & Friends, Batman: The Animated Series, Spider-Man The Animated Series, Tom & Jerry, TMNT, Beetlejuice, and The Mask.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Hell yeah, I still watch cartoons. I have a bunch of series on DVD. Currently watching Sailor Moon and have the last 6 episodes of Jem to watch.

-Sailor Moon
-Jem
-Thundercats
-GI Joe
-Transformers (G1)
-TMNT
-Ghostbusters
-Darkwing Duck
-Gargoyles
-Batman: The Animated Series
-Batman Beyond
-X-Men: The Animated Series
-X-Men anime
-X-Men: Evolution
-C.O.P.S.
-She-Ra

Some off the top of my head. My TMNT series is a 10 DVD collection that came in the Turtle Van.

Drew

GI Joe
He-Man
Gummi Bears

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I can tell we're in the same age group, lol.

Gotta throw Darkwing Duck and Duck Tales in there.

Voltron and Transformers.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Batman:The Animated series is what shaped my image of Batman more than any other medium.

Xmen and Spider-Man from the early 90s on Fox Saturday mornings was awesome as well.

You young punks "get off my lawn!"

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I can tell we're in the same age group, lol.

Gotta throw Darkwing Duck and Duck Tales in there.

Voltron and Transformers.

You young punks "get off my lawn!"
I'm fairly certain I'm ounger than you too, but I watched the shit out of Darkwing Duck and Duck Tales!

I kinda want to rewatch Darkwing Duck, that was my childhood. I still remember the episode with Mega Duck, that was awesome.

Joey

I'm 17. To tell you the truth the only duck ive heard if is Donald, Daffy, and the Mighty Ducks

Drew

I'm 17. To tell you the truth the only duck ive heard if is Donald, Daffy, and the Mighty Ducks

Dude you're missing out my man. Go and look up both Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck. There was a time when you rushed home from school to watch those shows...along with Tailspin, Gargoyles, Gummie Bears and the like.