Punk leaving WWE soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Rate the Game Day 11

Mortal Kombat scored 48.5

Next Up is: Guitar Hero II

250px-Guitarhero2-box.jpg

There are only two significant changes to the basic gameplay, the first of which is the introduction of three-note chords. These generally only appear on the harder skill settings, and while they might throw you for a loop the first time you see them, they're only lightly sprinkled through the songs and aren't that hard to deal with. The other change -- which is far more significant -- is that hammer-ons and pull-offs are now much easier to execute: Anytime you see a few notes in rapid succession, you only need to strum the first note and you can one-hand the next few notes. Once you start playing on Hard or Expert, the improved hammer-ons become crucial to executing long arpeggios; it's such a huge improvement that you might find it hard to go back to the original Guitar Hero.

I will give this game 7/10 it is quite addictive once you get going.

Slash

Reaction score
9/10 revolutionized Rhythmic video games and made a ongoing series of it with new songs and with the newer edition coming to the 360 it will only be getting better

v1-power

Reaction score
i great game i love it and i play it almost every day i love the music and the in game play it is great 9/10

circle

Reaction score
Not as good as the 1st one, but it still a very addicting game

9.5/10

ray

Reaction score
9/10

it's hard and the music is good and a good gameplay

Lionheart1

Reaction score
9.5/10 great game one of the best games i have played on in a while

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
9/10

love it, and just cant wait when i get one of my own so i can stop going to my friends house to play it

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
- PWInsider.com is reporting that CM Punk has been telling those close to him that he might not sign a new deal with WWE when his current one expires later this year because he is burnt out from being on the road for virtually 5 years straight without a break. We hope to have more information on this situation soon.
I really hope he stays. As for being burnt out, it's all part of being a WWE superstar. Hopefully he can negotiate a deal to his liking.

Kairi

Reaction score
i agree it is apart of the job, maybe he will work something out

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
This better not be true. WWE can't afford to be any less entertaining than it is already.

The Flash

Reaction score
This sounds too good to be true. :pray:

:markout::banana::dance:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The guy should be at the stage now with the company where they realise he's a top tier talent and should be given time off like the others.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
As we initially reported last night in the PWInsider.com Elite section, former WWE World champion CM Punk has not signed a new WWE deal and there's been a lot of talk that Punk is looking to exit the company when his deal expires in a few months.

Internally, that possibility has been discussed for some time but during the European tour, discussion of Punk's exit came more and more to the forefront.

According to WWE sources, Punk has been offered a new long-term deal but has balked at signing, citing burnout with being on the road for years and unhappiness with his position in the company over the last year.

As one source pointed out, Punk has been something of an "Iron Man" for the company, working full-time on the road with the exception of his hip injury needing to be rehabbed last year. At the same time, despite delivering with whatever was handed to him creatively, Punk has watched as other talents developed since he debuted ended up pushed as bigger names and treated as more important than Punk, including Miz and Alberto Del Rio.

"When you look at how the company brands it's characters, Punk is never among the top 5-8 names that are promoted or pushed," said the WWE office source. "It's Cena, Orton, Miz, Undertaker, Rey, now Alberto, etc. these days and Punk is sort of floating right under there. He didn't fit into the youth drive a few months back but he's not treated like a top veteran either. He's just there, doing his job and while everyone knows he delivers, he's never really treated like someone who does. He's never dropped the ball but we don't give it to him really, either. He's treated like a guy, but not THE guy. For a driven guy like him who's made wrestling his entire world, it's got to drive him crazy. Now, the excuse will be don't push Punk because he might be leaving, but the reality is the environment and situation is what is probably making him want to leave to begin with. Either it gets fixed or it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, just like it did when Batista walked out."

As is the norm with such situations, a new deal could be struck at any point, but as more and more sources discuss Punk leaving the company as a distinct possibility, time will tell. We'll have more when we get it.