PULSE's Worst Wrestlers in WWF/E History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Just want to throw out that in a business that's all about money, Warrior was money during his initial run. That's my two cents on the Warrior thing.

Next part of the list.

Goldust - I can't see any reason why he's so high on this list.

Gowen - Oh come on, no pity on the one-legged wrestler? That's just mean.

Eugene - Another one I don't get, he's just playing a gimmick and playing it well for that matter.

Heidenreich - Totally forgot about him but yeah, justified for sure.

Zeus - Ugh, what a waste of space.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
13th
Mantaur

36pts - [MENTION=600]-CM-[/MENTION] 4th, [MENTION=208]Enforcer[/MENTION] 2nd
mantaur-001.jpg

David Sammartino
36pts - [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] 2nd, Booty 4th
davidsammartino1_auto.jpg

12th
Hillbilly Jim

38pts - [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION] 6th, [MENTION=288]Halfbreed[/MENTION] 13th, Fuji 6th
080512_hillbillyjim.jpg

Mideon aka Phinneus Godwin
38pts - [MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION] 13th, [MENTION=288]Halfbreed[/MENTION] 4th, [MENTION=1]Fuje Vise[/MENTION] 14th
09.jpg

11th
Ezekial Jackson

39pts - MKT 13th, Sabre 15th, HB 16th, Fuji 20th, Brando 17th, Discord 6th
Ezekiel-jackson-body-pictures+(6).png

Orlando Jordan
39tpts - HF86 10th, [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] 4th, -CM- 10th
Orlando-Jordan-tna-superstar-1.jpg

Nailz
39pts - MKT 8th, HF86 2nd, Booty 14th
wwe-scariest-mans-pictures-1.jpg

10th
Repo Man aka Demolition Smash

40pts - MKT 4th, -CM- 13th, Enforcer 6th
demosmash.jpg

Repo_Man_-_Barry_Darsow_02.jpg

9th
Tugboat aka Typhoon

42pts - HF86 11th, Booty 8th, -CM- 1st
tugboat.jpg

Reaction score
We keep going round and round though, do you really feel that his level of talent in ring warranted him the level of success he got as quickly as he got it?

Warrior was over though. By time Warrior received his monster push, the WWE desperately needed someone to take over the reins for Hogan. Look back at his three title reigns. It's not like he stunk up the joint. The World Title reign had the great match with Hogan, a couple of really good title defenses against Rick Rude and a really under the radar gem against Ted DiBiase. His two IC title reigns included a few good matches against Rick Rude and one of the few good moments of Honky Tonk Man's title reign. Outside of title reigns, Warrior had a couple of great matches with Randy Savage - two of Savage's best matches.

He gave incredibly memorable interviews, had some good matches, was so fucking over and unlike a lot of guys, he's still memorable twenty years after he left his prime. Was he a Bryan Danielson or Chris Benoit inside of the ring? No, but he didn't need to be.

This goes beyond you, but fans today tries so hard to discredit Warrior. I feel a big part of that is just recycled BS from Warrior's DVD hack job. You look at all of the cliche and overused criticisms for Warrior - "Oh, he was SO bad in the ring!" (most of his matches were just squashes and he typically delivered in the longer ones), "Warrior was one of the worst promo guys!" (They played to his character and still remembered today), and "Warrior was an undeserving champion!" (He was over, how is that undeserving?)

A lot of the hate for Warrior is just people talking out of their ass without being able to give any real arguments against Warrior that can't be easily disputed.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
:lol: David Sammartino. I feel so bad for him.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Warrior was over though. By time Warrior received his monster push, the WWE desperately needed someone to take over the reins for Hogan. Look back at his three title reigns. It's not like he stunk up the joint. The World Title reign had the great match with Hogan, a couple of really good title defenses against Rick Rude and a really under the radar gem against Ted DiBiase. His two IC title reigns included a few good matches against Rick Rude and one of the few good moments of Honky Tonk Man's title reign. Outside of title reigns, Warrior had a couple of great matches with Randy Savage - two of Savage's best matches.

He gave incredibly memorable interviews, had some good matches, was so fucking over and unlike a lot of guys, he's still memorable twenty years after he left his prime. Was he a Bryan Danielson or Chris Benoit inside of the ring? No, but he didn't need to be.

This goes beyond you, but fans today tries so hard to discredit Warrior. I feel a big part of that is just recycled BS from Warrior's DVD hack job. You look at all of the cliche and overused criticisms for Warrior - "Oh, he was SO bad in the ring!" (most of his matches were just squashes and he typically delivered in the longer ones), "Warrior was one of the worst promo guys!" (They played to his character and still remembered today), and "Warrior was an undeserving champion!" (He was over, how is that undeserving?)

A lot of the hate for Warrior is just people talking out of their ass without being able to give any real arguments against Warrior that can't be easily disputed.

I actually never saw the DVD. But I hated his promos. I guess I could also be clouded by what an asshat in real life he is. I concede I may have been to harsh on the U.W.

as for this last batch...there is no fucking way in hell Smash/Repo Man should be anywhere near this list...his work in Demolition alone far outweighs his Reponess

Mantaur was a shortlived turd
David Sammartino was just awful and we all know why he got his little push
Hillbilly Jim & Mideon never stood out to me as overly bad not good but not like they were getting huge pushes
Big Zeke is so bad he makes Ahmed Johnson look like Farooq...push after push fails because he stinks in the ring and has the voice of a preteen
Orlando Jordan I really don't have much of an opinion cuz I wasn't watching much Smackdown during his tenure
Nailz and Typhoon were both brutal failures that got pushed to the fuckin moon

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Smash is a ridiculous pick. Demolition was all kinds of awesome. Repo Man might not have been that good but like Booty said, Demolition outweighs it.

Mantaur was gay.

Hillbilly Jim was just a loser.

Mideon was a jackoff who couldn't wrestle.

Ezekiel Jackson can't wrestle for shit. His entire IC Title run was wasted.

Orlando Jordan gets too much hate. I thought he was pretty good.

I can't really judge Nailz.

Tugboat sucked as well but I think putting him at #1 is extremely harsh.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Mideon DID suck. Viscera was even worse, though. What a team!

Eugene was alright in the ring, but his gimmick, while fun at first, grew stale quickly.

Santino is also terrible.

I'd nominate Big Bossman but I'm too late. lol

Reaction score
Big Zeke was actually pretty good prior to his injury and face turn.

Darsow being one of the worst ever is a bit harsh, but he also had plenty of terrible time periods.

Hillbilly Jim was decent at best. The fact that he was ranked worse than Cousin Junior should be a crime. Compared to Cousin Junior, Uncle Elmer and Cousin Luke, Hillbilly Jim was damn near Bryan Danielson levels of greatness.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah the Hillbilly Fam as a whole was all sorts of turrible

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Zeke was decent, but man did that guy get chance after chance after chance and get no where.

Surprised more people didn't vote Orlando. Hung around JBL during the whole of his reign and had nothing to show for it. Rubbish in the ring, perhaps most famous for losing the US title in something like 20 seconds.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
[MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] what say you on the last group?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
i reckon i got about 3 or 4 guys left to possibly appear. and i feel i may have to explain one of them.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Well you wouldn't be the only one if that were so cu everyone left had at least three people vote for em

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Goldberg 10pts (Booty 13th, Fuji 19th)
bio-goldberg.png

Goldberg certainly wasn't the best worker of all time or even the most entertaining, but I don't know if he qualifies for worst WWE Superstar. Even if you wanted to say he was that awful a performer, he'd be more apt for worst WCW talent. Especially given his track record for ending the careers of those named Hart. His one year with WWE was forgettable at best and predictable at worst IMO.

Sid Vicious aka Sid Justice aka Sycho Sid: 10pts (Mitch 14th, Sabretooth 18th)
4925086.jpeg
Sid is a man who I think gets a lot of unjustified hate just being a big man worker. They all can't be Undertaker flying over the top rope. Sid knew his game and he worked it well. Shawn Michaels actually lobbied hard to get Sid his last run with the 'E because he liked his work.
I can't disagree with the Heart Break Kid.

Kofi Kingston: 10pts (Brandon 11th)
Kofi-Kingston.jpg

I honestly don't see what anyone else sees in this guy. He has no discernible gimmick or character (he chucked that away like a baby with the bath water when he tossed his awful Jamaican thing), he lacks charisma... I dare say he's a black hole of charisma, he works the most boring routine matches and most of it is just SPOTS. I cannot stand Kofi. TBF I wouldn't call Kofi that bad alone, but when you factor in length on top, amount of pushes and they way he's handled, he's too poor to be treated liked the next Y2J. Take the IC title off him already and let's move on.

Kofi is just wrong to put on here. If you don't think he has good in ring skills then you're crazy.
I'm a CRAZY TAXI.

...or Kofi is just a spot monkey.

Kevin Thorn aka Mordecai: 11pts (MKT 11th, Mitch 20th)
Kevin%20Thorn.jpg

Kevin Thorne was decent, I assume this is mostly because of Mordecai even though I'd say his push never got strong enough to qualify.
TBF I actually thought the Mordecai gimmick was pretty neat. You had this white pasty holy anti-undertaker. I was pretty disappointed when the inevitable match-up never materialized.

Nunzio: 11pts (MKT 10th)
Nunzio_2.png
Nunzio never really got pushed beyond the crusierweight title, and I'd wouldn't call him bad by any means.

Same with Spike. Don't get those last two at all.
:this:

No offense, but if you think Little Guido Maritato aka Nunzio can't work, you need glasses. Guido transitioned quite well into the early SmackDown! CW scene. Had many fantastic Velocity matches and the like. If it's just his WWE work you didn't like, check out his ECW stuff, it might not be what this poll is for, but clearly he isn't a "worst" anything. Same goes for Spike, sort of.

Spike Dudley: 11pts (Sabretooth 10th)
tumblr_mbsowrHLY81qkbmd7o1_500.jpg
Can't believe I was the only one to pick Kirchner, dude flat out sucked AND he was even a lower rank than Slaughter. I agree with Dave on Spike Dudley as well, there's no reason why he should be on this list.
I can't see any reason why either.

Ashley Massoro: 12pts (Linebacker 9th)
Ashley-Massaro-.jpg

I never did like a single winner of the Divas Search. So glad that's over with.

Although I do LOVE me some Layla now. For some reason she didn't appeal to me then though.

Don't agree with ANY of these next ones!

Road Dogg: 12pts (Halfbreed 9th)
tumblr_m60c4t3TTG1qac3wso1_1280.jpg
The Road Dogg Jesse James? What? People dissin' on my boys in the Tag Team poll was one thing but worst of all time? Now there's going to be war! Oh, you didn't know? Your ass better call somebody! First of all, James was the golden tongue that never was again. Dude, could rock that stick like it owed him money. Almost, and I do mean almost, no one else could get a crowd behind him like James before the match even got underway just by coming out to the ring and talking to the fans. He was no slouch in the ring either. No one would dare mistake him for a Hart but many would assert he was a slightly better ring psychologist than his tag partner. I'm no hater on the Ass Man, but sometimes that was true. I've always enjoyed Road Dogg on the mic or in the ring, in tags or in singles. Don't get the hate personally.

Rhyno: 12pts (Sabretooth 9th)
rhyno_hardcore_champion_by_windows8osx-d55dqya.jpg
How is Rhyno one of the worst ever? Like how? He was what he was supposed to be, a monster and sometimes hardcore wrestler. Rhyno's matches with Tajiri, Jeff Hardy and Y2J in 2001 alone DQ him from this contest.

Festus aka Luke Gallows: 12pts (Discord 9th)
festus.jpg
The Festus gimmick was awful, but is Luke Gallows awful?

:nope:

Paul London: 13pts (@The Linebacker 8th)
477426-paul_london.jpg

Why Paul London? He had great ability.
Paul London got a better push than he ever deserved. What I've seen of his shoot interviews since he's left WWE paint him as a complete waste of space to me, and was lucky to have half the success he did with his attitude.
:this:

Also, he was an asshole.

I haven't seen enough of Paul London to have an opinion but he seems like a turd.
Pretty much.

this next one people are gonna lose their shit over

Vader: 13pts ( @Porkchop Express 8th)

vader-wwe.jpg
Even if you wouldn't consider this the best run of his career, he had plenty of great to decent matches with HBK, Mankind, Kane and Undertaker to keep him off this list.

Joey Mercury: 13pts ( @Sabretooth 8th)
joey-mercury.jpg
@Sabertooth you're killing me.

Michael Cole: 13pts ( @Discord 8th)
1096334-11-1303551731758_large.jpg
:facepalm4:

That's all Cole deserves.

Billy Gunn: 14pts (LB 7th)
billy_gunn_photostudio_2_by_windows8osx-d5cbpyd.jpg
The thing about Billy Gunn is he was solid no matter where they put him, decent matches, part of one of the essential tag teams of the 90's
Billy Gunn was one of the boys who oozed charisma and know how. He clicked with almost any gimmick, angle or partner he was saddled with. I actually thought Billy & Chuck was brilliant. Anyone who comes out to a theme about their love of asses, can't be the worst of anything.

Ahmed Johnson: 14pts ( @Mitch Dynomite 19th, @Fuje Vise 9th)
tumblr_m4ovkkALav1r324lio1_1280.png
Ahmed Johnson was pretty bad but really injuries plagued him and also no one could ever take him seriously after seeing this photo
tumblr_lvl5fpu4LP1qetjf6o1_500.jpg
Dude was sloppy, unmotivated and uncoordinated. Despite being plagied with injuries and failing to click with the audience in the way WWE wanted, they continued to put him in spots he shouldn't have been. This guy is the epitome of this list.

That picture sums up the rest of this post up quite nicely.​

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I was going to include mideon on my list but forgot his name. He was horrible and I hated the naked mideon crap too.

Hillbilly Jim should not be on this list at all

Zeke do we need to say more.