PULSE's Worst Wrestlers in WWF/E History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I thought he did. Maybe he was ok at first but it took him about 3 months after his debut to gain another hundred pounds. He would slow down after a few minutes and was only dominant due to his incredible size. I honestly believe that in a legitimate fight, a lot of wrestlers could beat Yoko up.
In a legitimate fight Yoko would eat you.

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I am pretty sure Ahmed ate Yoko after he died because this is him nowadays

005.jpg

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm with the Smash lovers here, I have absolutely no idea how he makes this list.

Totally forgot to put Nailz on my list but yeah, he blew huge chunks of poop...out of his nose.

Lol Mantaur, he was pretty bad alright.

I'm just on my phone right now but I'll comment on all the also ran's in the morning.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
8th
NathanJones

53pts - Mitch 9th, Booty 8th, Fuji 4th, Brando 10th
Nj.jpg

Gillberg aka Duane Gill
53pts - MKT 1st, Enforcer 7th, Discord 2nd
gillberg.png

7th
The Boogeyman

54pts - Brandon 1st, -CM- 11th, Enforcer 15th, Discord 2nd
Boogeyman.jpg

6th
Uncle Elmer

56pts - Mitch 8th, Tooth 4th, Booty 11th, Fuji 5th
hillbillies.gif

Dino Bravo
56pts - HF86 1st, Booty 5th, Fuji 1st
bravo3.jpg

5th
Bobby Lashley

63pts - Brandon 4th, LB 1st, Discord 4th, -CM- 12th
1.jpg

alright folks all we have left is the Four Horsemen of Shitastic Shittery hedge your bets and they will be revealed tomorrow!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I know Boogey was bad, but I couldn't put him on my list, I enjoy the character too damn much.

Ahh, my number one pick. No beef with Lashley to begin with, green but plenty of potential and he was being pushed gradually against the undercard with the occasional appearance against mid carders.

Then the autumn of 2006 struck. Lashley is bumped up the card to main event No Mercy with King Booker in what would have been the first all black PPV main event in WWE history. But the card was doing so bad buyrate wise they had to add Batista & Finlay last minute to generate interest. Add to the fact that Lashley sucked on the mic, and his in ring work still wasn't up to scratch, and it looked like he was heading back down the card for a bit.

But no. He's shifted over to ECW to win their World Title, completely fuck up Heyman's plans for the last six months and gets a slot in the Battle of the Billionaires match at WM23. He'd complain about his payday for that match later on, which if that's not a reason to dislike the guy I dunno what is.

Lashley had all the potential in the world, but was too damn slow to learn. His promos sucked, he wasn't a draw, and yet he found himself pushed repeatedly at the top of the card until his injury before he called it quits.

Mark Henry - SOOOOO many bad years with only 2011 being good. Deserving to be on the list.

Glad you saw where I was coming from with this pick. 2011 Mark Henry, awesome. ECW Mark Henry and initial face turn on Raw Mark Henry, pretty good too. Rest of it has sucked. And that's a good ten years of suckitude.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The only thing Nathan Jones has ever done that was cool was fighting Tony Jaa in The Protector. He really sucked the fat one in WWF/E though, which is why he made my list.

Never a huge Gillberg fan but I can't deny that the gimmick was funny enough at the time to keep him off my list.

I don't see how Boogeyman should be anywhere near this list, he may not have had the best matches but his gimmick was great AND he lived it. How many other wrestlers would put fucking worms in their mouths?

Uncle Elmer was bloody horrible, his match with Adrian Adonis at WM 2 remains one of the low points of my wrestling watching life.

Dino Bravo should be number one on everyone's lists, the guy was the worst piece of crap to ever step into the ring. No charisma, no psychology and he even had crappy hair. Thank goodness for cigarette smuggling.

I meant to put Lashley on my list as well but for some reason I forgot. That's too bad, because he really does deserve to be a bit higher on this list for his total suck factor.

Reaction score
Dino Bravo should be number one on everyone's lists, the guy was the worst piece of crap to ever step into the ring. No charisma, no psychology and he even had crappy hair. Thank goodness for cigarette smuggling.

Jesus... :|

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Jesus... :|

I know, I know, and on Christmas Eve too.

Ok, I take it back, Bravo didn't really deserve to die, just to get an injury that would have kept him out of the ring forever.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I know, I know, and on Christmas Eve too.

Ok, I take it back, Bravo didn't really deserve to die, just to get an injury that would have kept him out of the ring forever.

Yeah dude he got fucking shot. I really don't think he deserved to die.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
alirght folks it's what you have all been waiting for.....

The WWE's Final Four of SUCK!

coming in at number four is a man who started out as a man on a mission then was crowned a king, after which he joined the ministry, left for a while, came back, left again, came bag in silk pajama's as some sort of love master....he is big, he is fat, he is black, he has big floppy bitch tits, he is ........

Viscera aka Mabel

71pts
[MENTION=157]Mitch Dynomite[/MENTION] 1st, [MENTION=59]Horrorfan_1986[/MENTION] 18th, [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION] 7th, [MENTION=288]Halfbreed[/MENTION] 3rd, Booty 7th, [MENTION=1]Fuje Vise[/MENTION] 19th
TV-20120922-Viscera.jpg

[YOUTUBE]GPiac2Y6C-Y[/YOUTUBE]

the next guys is a "little" bit of a surprise... he could be the boss's son, he could shop at baby gap, he may have a pot of gold, every time he is on the screen the IWC shrieks in misery......

Hornswoggle

[MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION] 2nd, Sabre 3rd, Fuji 11th, Chop 1st, Brando 6th, [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] 3rd, [MENTION=600]-CM-[/MENTION] 8th
Hornswoggle%20num1.jpg

[YOUTUBE]gmyEOqdqN6s[/YOUTUBE]

we from little back to big, #2 was def a giant in his day, his english wasn't very good, he couldn't move very well, his manager was a bit of a wipp, he had a furry suit with drawn on muscles...

The Giant Gonzalez

Mitch 2nd, HF86 7th, Sabre 1st, HB 1st, Booty 1st, Fuji 3rd, Brando 7th, LB 5th, -CM- 2nd, Enforcer 9th
Giant_Gonzales_-_Jorge_Gonzales_08.jpg

[YOUTUBE]jW2aT3TFI4I[/YOUTUBE]

and here we go Pulse has voted this guy as the worst of the worst...he also doesn't speak English very well, can't move very well, also was a bit of a playboy, was in a movie with Billy Madison & Vinnie Vegas, has been hanging out with #3 as of late, and has had the pleasure of meeting me once up on the Pier in Old Orchard Beach and I am pretty sure fucked one of the bartenders...
The Great Khali

Mitch 11th, MKT 3rd, Jim 14th, Sabre 2nd, Booty 3rd, Chop 3rd, Brandon 2nd, LB 2nd, -CM- 3rd, Discord 1st
The-Great-Khali-body.jpg

[YOUTUBE]YO3SExyCiXY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]phEsdjK0QUc[/YOUTUBE]

thanks for all your participation....coming up shortly I will have some tidbits and interesting facts about the list

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Big Daddy V- Can't believe I missed him off my list, he would have easily replaced Nunzio. He had a lack of mic skills and was pretty poor in the ring also.

Hornswoggle- I can't believe he's been in WWE for as long as he has, it's unbelievable that he once won the Cruiseweight title. He's been involved in a few major angles and he just plain sucks.

Giant Gonzalez- Never actually saw him but judging on the amount of people that picked him he must have been bad.

Khali- He's only really still in WWE because he promotes WWE in Punjabi which increases their popularity over there. When he first joined as a heel, he wasn't actually that bad but as soon as he got the Punjabi Playboy gimmick he became awful. The Khali kiss came was just stupid.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Completely forgot about Vis, never a good sign.

Hornswoggle was fine with Finlay. Since then he's just bounced from pointless story to pointless story. He's gone over several superstars along the way, killing the credibility of many.

You may as well write the same thing about Gonzales & Khali. The difference maker is Khali was actually World Champion and actually got a clean pin over The Undertaker. I don't have a major beef with Khali's title run tbh, but he long outlived his use years ago.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
no the biggest difference is one wore a furry bodysuit with muscles and buttcrack drawn on