• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pulse: We are the Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

W-olf

Why I got to face Troy huh , who books this crap Ive gotten better future's from fortune cookies.

Krisis

Me vs. EC, Cas and Billy? I wonder which title I should take "in the future"

Alright where's the real card cuz this one is a joke... and not a funny one either. That shit cray.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I was robbed by Cas last week. This week I'm going to piledrive Krim, give Billy a DDT, and then I'm going to show Cas what I'm made of... steel... I'm an iron man.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
PWE #2

Main Event

Heel and ViperRKO vs. Fuji Vice and Macho King Trent vs. Professor Booty and ???
Winner: Booty's tag team partner was revealed to be Fuji himself. They dominated the match, crushing MKT and ViperRKO. TheAlmightyMitch eventually joined the match as MKT's partner but he turned on him and voiced his support for the Collaboration. The match ended in a no contest when The Linebacker entered the match and destroyed everybody in the match.

PWE International Championship
Apex Predator (c) vs. B-Lazy
Winner: Apex Predator

Rest of Card

Grudge Match
W-olf vs. Troy
Winner: W-olf

Winner gets a future shot at a top title
Catfish Billy vs. Castiel vs. The EC vs. Chaka Krim
First elimination: Chaka Krim by Billy
Second elimination: Billy by Cas after interference from Krim
Winner: The EC who chose the PWE Championship

PWE North American Championship
Falls Count Anywhere
DetroitKG (c) vs. Captain Credible
Winner: DetroitKG

PWE Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match
The Collaboration (c) vs. Looks and Skills that Kill vs. The Canadian Connection vs. Absolute Beauts (TactMrBlack and The One and Only)
Winners: The Collaboration

PWE Television Championship
CC316 (c) vs. JayDee vs. DeathDealer
Winner: CC316

Tag Team Match
Heavy Metal Carebear, EY's Crotch, and CrimsonTide vs. Travy, The Stunner, and Swamps
Winner: Travy got the pin for his team

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
News Release:

Due to his interference in the main event of PWE #2, The Linebacker has been suspended indefinitely.

Also, MKT wants TheAlmightyMitch but Mitch has scheduled him in a match with CrimsonTide, the newest member of The Collaboration. If MKT wins, he gets Mitch at PWE#4

In the main events of PWE #3 ViperRKO will challenge Professor Booty for the Pulse World Championship and Heel will defend the PWE Championship against The EC and W-olf.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You know the Collaboration is the way to go when the Booker signs on board. I told you everyone had a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.