• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pulse: We are the Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
#HEEL didn't cheat. I'm sorry you can't handle that the "Show Off" is simply better than you.

Don't worry, I'll give the money to the poor. I've got plenty of it.
If you were better than me you'd be smart enough to realize who the real champion of this place is.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I do. It's me. Maybe if you're lucky Booty will give you a shot at his "world" title.
I agree. If its a question of who the most deluded person is around here that is. Never mind though, I'll just let my action speak for me from now on.

Besides, don't you have to go get the booker man's mouth around your cock again?

Sabretooth

Enjoy your words Professor and Fuji because when the time comes, I'm gonna make you regret them. I brutalized macho king Trent and next time will be no different. You're going to feel the true power of the Viper.

Swinny

The Canadian Connection lost?! This place is more biased against Canadians than the WWE!

... Just please don't give me a farting gimmick. That's all I ask.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Enjoy your words Professor and Fuji because when the time comes, I'm gonna make you regret them. I brutalized macho king Trent and next time will be no different. You're going to feel the true power of the Viper.
It's going to be pretty hard to feel any power from you when you slip on your own drool on the way to the ring.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I agree. If its a question of who the most deluded person is around here that is. Never mind though, I'll just let my action speak for me from now on.

Besides, don't you have to go get the booker man's mouth around your cock again?
How'd you know he likes my pet cock?

imagesqtbnANd9GcSy46T3OuwcCw8NpDv0O.jpg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If you've got him blowing a rooster I feel a little better for him than I did when I thought you had him blowing you. At least the rooster can get its cock up as the crow flies.
You've got a filthy mind. He doesn't blow my cock, he strokes it.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
The Canadian Connection lost?! This place is more biased against Canadians than the WWE!

... Just please don't give me a farting gimmick. That's all I ask.
I'm Canadian dude. Don't worry you guys will do good. It was simply to build up The Collaboration.

Status
Not open for further replies.