Promos At Jeff

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Recently, we have seen a lot of the promos where MVP has bagged Jeff about his drug using past, and the fact that he has two strikes. I thought that it would just be from MVP and for that feud. But then on SmackDown! we saw Triple H bring it up as well. I mean, Hunter usually has free reign over what he says, but do you think this could possibly be a way for WWE to try to pressure Jeff into not making the same mistake? It seems a bit like that to me now.

Thoughts?

seX-Power

I think it is exactly that and the WWE are using every opportunity to remind Jeff of his past, while successfully working it into a storyline. Hopefully this thing will work and Jeff stays clean and works hard, hopefully winning a major title one day. By the way, that was a great promo by HHH and the Smackdwon Scramble looks great.

Evil Austin

wel linfact I was starting to think the same thing, after weeks of MVP dising Jeff about his house burning down and its his fault - And then HHH being Vince's son in law and he can pretty much do whatever he wants and has full power over the HHH Character - He started to say it too so maybe it is a way for Jeff to be convinced.

I think that Vince always wanted Jeff and Matt to sucseed in the WWE Mat got his ECW title run and Jeff got well he was going to get a run at the Rumble this year but when the second strike happened right before Mania they were going to fire him but they really want him to sucseed so much that they want to pressure him into not doing it again... Insulting him and saying its his fault - hitting him wher it hurts.

I was never a big fan of the Hardy boys I mean I never hated them but I don't mark out for them, but its good what they are doing and hopefully Jeff takes the advice given to him on smackdown and incorperate it into real life -

Moonlight Drive

Definitely.

WWE are pretty high on Jeff (no pun intended >_>) as is Triple H (who if I remember correctly was the one who thoug Hardy should get his big push). So they are handing a ME feud to Jeff, and obviously they don't want one of their Main Event players getting fired

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I can't remember who they did it too, but they did the same thing to someone else a while back. They kept making fat jokes about him, and it was reported that WWE wanted him to lose weight before that happened. Again, I can't remember who it was, though.

Moonlight Drive

Big Show possibly? He put on a lot of weight in 2006

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I can't remember who they did it too, but they did the same thing to someone else a while back. They kept making fat jokes about him, and it was reported that WWE wanted him to lose weight before that happened. Again, I can't remember who it was, though.

Rosey and Rikishi. It happened twice.

The Rated R CMStar

I dunno know, but I do remember that at during the MVP/Hardy VIP Lounge I said to myself... "Hardy is winning the World Title at Wrestlemania".

edgehead09

Reaction score
wel linfact I was starting to think the same thing, after weeks of MVP dising Jeff about his house burning down and its his fault - And then HHH being Vince's son in law and he can pretty much do whatever he wants and has full power over the HHH Character - He started to say it too so maybe it is a way for Jeff to be convinced.

I think that Vince always wanted Jeff and Matt to sucseed in the WWE Mat got his ECW title run and Jeff got well he was going to get a run at the Rumble this year but when the second strike happened right before Mania they were going to fire him but they really want him to sucseed so much that they want to pressure him into not doing it again... Insulting him and saying its his fault - hitting him wher it hurts.

I was never a big fan of the Hardy boys I mean I never hated them but I don't mark out for them, but its good what they are doing and hopefully Jeff takes the advice given to him on smackdown and incorperate it into real life -

first off there was no way Jeff was winning at the Rumble and he got suspended like 2 or so weeks before WM so if they wanted to give the strap to him they would of. Also Matt HAS NEVER been the ECW champ....again with the typing before u think

Reaction score
It is probably a way to pressure him, and lets hope it works, because if he gets caught again he's out and there'll be no more second chances.

Cayse

Reaction score
I think that is what the WWE is definitely trying to do. I'm sure they see a lot of future potential in Jeff to pressure him with promos over and over again and try to realize that he better not do anything stupid again. It's obvious they want to keep him around and push his in the future. But then again, if they pressure him with these promos too far, it could pressure him into quitting.

MikeRaw

It could be a bit, but I doubt it. It's more because it's right after he came off the suspension, so it just fit perfectly that they would have a feud revolving around that.
So, I think it's all just to make the feud more personal, and not REALLY to send a message. I also think the HHH thing was just a thing he threw in there, and he did it to sorta make Jeff know he fucked up, and even he will say it, so I think HHH did it to prove a point, bu tthe rest is just part of the feud, to make it better.

chessarmy

I would have said that its just a storyline, but since you said Trips even mentioned it it might be a way to pressure Jeff in to not making the same mistake again. I'll have to see how Triple H said it when I watch Smackdown! tonight